Seventeen

Today is Sana's flight to Japan. We're now on our way to the airport.

It's totally hard for me. I won't able to see her everyday starting to more. Haist.

"Tzuyu-ah you look so worried," Sana said and caress Tzuyu's hand.

"I'm just gonna miss you,"

"Aw, me too. Don't worry I'll message you everyday and update you on everything, I promise," She said.

"Haist, alright. Please don't do something there that I won't like or else I'm gonna follow you," I said and look at her, she giggles.

"Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do. But the strangers that will be with you, I don't trust them," I said in a serious tone.

"I know how to deal with them Tzu, just trust me," she said and squiz my hand.

I just kissed the back of her hand.

"I will,"

We arrive at the airport and saw Momo and Mina unnie waiting for us. We went here with different car because I still have a school to attend after and I can't give them a drive after this.

Sana approach her friends and hug them.

"We will miss you Sana-yah, take care of yourself," Mina said.

"Eat delicious foods there," Momo said.

"I will," Sana answered.

After a few moment her flight had announce and she now needs to leave.

"Tzuyu-ah, I will behave in there and you too, stop being clingy to others. I despise it," Sana said that makes me giggle.

"I'm well behaved m'lady," I said and wink at her. I kiss her forehead before releasing her from the hug.

She walks away and wave at us. We just watch her unti she disappears in our sight.

"As far as I know you still have classes," Mina suddenly said. I turn my head at her and nod.

"Let's go before you run late," Momo unnie said and we walk out of the airport.

While walking away my eyes are starting to blurred because of the tears. Why am I crying? I didn't expect I will be this emotional.

"Hey Tzuyu-ah are you alright?" Momo said I think she notice me.

"I'm fine unnie," I said and continue walking but I can't help it my tears starts to stream down. I now break down at Momo.

"Oh no, your crying, don't worry she will be gone just for a year," Momo said and caress my back.

Mina hugged me.

"You miss her already huh?" Mina said and I nod at her.

"Give her a message to make you two feel closer. I'm sure she'll reply after department," Mina said and comfort me.

"Let's go now, you still have classes you shouldn't miss it," Momo said as she tap my back.

Mina wipes my tears for me.

*****

"Tzuyu? what happened? you look sick?"-Dahyun.

"No unnie I'm fine," I sat and start walking away. I felt she chase me.

"Is it about Sana unnie? Don't worry Tzuyu-ah she'll be alright. Time flies so fast, you will be just surprised she's already back," Dahyun said and tried to put her arms around my shoulder.