Three

Tzuyu is heading to school. She's not in a good mood today since when she arrived at Sana's place, the latter was not there. According to Sana's mother, Taehyung arrives early to pick up her daughter.

"I should have arrived earlier, tsk," she grumbled to herself.

She got out of her automobile boredly as she arrived at school. She doesn't mind if someone bumps into her. She looks around for Sana, but she can't find her.

"Tzuyu-ah," she heard someone call out to her.

She gives a faint smile as she looks at Dahyun.

"Nothing, I had a bad dream," Tzuyu said, and they began going together to their first subject because it was already time.

"What kind of dream? A dream telling you that Sana unnie and you will not be together?" Dahyun teases in an attempt to cheer up her friend.

"Kind of," Tzuyu said, her face emotionless.

"Tzuyu, come on. It's still October, but your face already looks like it's All Saints Day "Dahyun said.

She isn't used to seeing her buddy in this manner. It's hard to make Tzuyu smile, but she's never seen her like this before, like if she's in mourning for someone.

"Just don't mind me, let's go," Tzuyu replied, making her unnie quit talking since it was annoying her.

Another day for Tzuyu to merely gaze at her instructor and be out of her mind had passed.

*****

Lunchtime has arrived, and Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu are on their way to the cafeteria to meet their unnies.

“You know Tzuyu, you're just hungry, that's why your like that," Chaeng said to her friend.
When they arrived in the cafeteria, they spotted Jihyo. The three are puzzled as to where the couples have gone.

"Unnie, are you alone again?" Dahyun approached her and sat next to her.

"Where are Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie?" Chaeng asks, concerned.

"I've tried contacting Nayeon but she hasn't responded to my calls. I ask Irene if Nayeon attends her lessons, and she says she has been absent since yesterday. I'm concerned, "Jihyo expressed concern, and the others followed suit.

Even when Tzuyu is not in a good mood, she attempts to contact Nayeon. Nayeon is like an older sister to her. Nayeon's parents died while she was a kid, and she was raised alone by her grandma.

Her grandma is becoming sick, and she can no longer remain with her. Nayeon learned to live on her own and work as a part-time jobber. Thank you to Jeongyeon for helping Nayeon with her financial issues occasionally.

"We should pay her a visit at her flat later," Chaeyoung suggested, and the others agreed.

They began eating quietly. It's not the same when Nayeon isn't around. Nayeon is the one who made their group loud, and her friends aren't used to it now that she's gone.

They decided to proceed to their respective subjects after lunch.

"I just have one topic left, so I'll meet you at the parking lot." Jihyo reminded the kids, and they all nodded.

They thought it would be much better if they just went together and used Tzuyu's car.

*****

Tzuyu had just gotten out of her room after finishing her last subject. She hadn't seen Sana in a while. She's curious about where the latter goes. She decided to look for Sana first while waiting for her friends because Dahyun and Chaeyoung were still inside their classes.