Eight

DAHYUN'S POV

I'm now crazy thinking why Sana did not attend classes. She's been absent for three months. When we went at their house, its always locked. Even her parents are not home. I ask their neighbors but they just said they never saw the family at the house.

I just think they go somewhere but it still bothered us. Momo said Sana unnie won't absent without telling her the reason. We tried contacting her but she never answered

"Dahyun-ah! Tzuyu keeps asking me about Sana unnie, what will I say?" Chaengyoung says to me nervously.

"Argh! Just lie at her!" I said. Were in front of their house again.

Momo keeps dialing her number but she doesn't pick it up again.

"Lie? I don't know how to lie," she said.

I saw Mina unnie snatch the phone at her and replied at Tzuyu.

"Where is that idiot?!"Momo said angrily. I just grab her hand.

"Calm down," I said and caress her hand.

We just can't call their parents to ask where Sana is. What if they are not with Sana we will just made them worry. But what if Sana unnie us just with them.

Anyways, Nayeon unnie and the others are trying to look for information where Sana unnie's parents are and if they are with Sana. If Sana unnie is with them we'll just call them and asks how Sana unnie is.

"Hey, guys! I received a text from Nayeon unnie" Mina unnie suddenly said. We look at her. 

"She said her parents are somewhere here in Korea for a business trip. So it means only Sana's parents are not home." Mina said.

"So it means Sana unnie is inside?" Chaeng asks.

Mina unnie just shrugged her shoulders.

Momo knocks hard at their gate. 

"YAHH! SANA-CHAN! GET OUT OF THERE!! YOUR MAKING US CRAZY WORRYING ABOUT YOU!" I shouted while slamming the gate.

"Wait maybe this will help," Momo said and pull out the keys from her pocket.

"You have the keys the whole time? And you let us stand here like a weirdo?" I ask in frustration.

"How come you have their house keys?"Mina unnie asks in confusion.

She just ignored Mina and opens the gate.

"You pabo! You have keys the whole time! Where standing here for an hour and you don't even tell us you have keys!!" Chaeyoung said angrily.

"You don't even ask me,"She just said and I hit her arm.

"Ouch!"

"If you had just said that you had the keys the whole time we could have enter their house awhile ago" I said irritatedly.

"I'm  sorry," Momo just said and scratch her head.

We all went inside their house. The door is close but it's not locked. I got the feeling that she's inside.

"Sana-yah!" We all shout in unison.

Their house is so messy. It seems like they held a party inside their house.

"Sana, where are you?!" Mina shouted.

I go straight to her room. It's also messy. Is she really a girl? Her parents just leave their house for awhile and it seems like she don't even touch a broom to clean the house.