Thirty

NO ONE'S POV

Lisa is currently at Tzuyu's future home. She has been working on it for three weeks, walls, ceilings are built but she decided to call Tzuyu to check the house of there is something she want to add or to remove.

"Clean that place, Ms. Chou will pay a visit," Lisa said, the workers just nod and start doing what Lisa ordered.

Lisa can't stay still somethings bugging her. She met a troublemaker man few weeks ago, the first time they mey she already knew that the guy has bad intentions on her.

//FLASHBACK//

Lisa recieve an email from her longtime collegiate Youngjae. Youngjae said that he needs Lisa to work on something. Lisa didn't hesitate and planned a meeting right away cause she thought Youngjae needed an architect for a construction. Who would say no to a job?

Lisa arrive at their meeting place which is the cafe near their former school. A man in navy blue turtle neck enters the cafe. The man has a strong aura as he went it. The man sits infront of him that makes him surprise.

The man smiled at her.

"Are you Lisa?" The man asks.

Lisa got confused when the strange man say her name.

"Y-yes," she answers.

"I'm Mark, nice meeting you," Mark said and offer a hand shake.

"I'm sorry mister but I have a client to meet, if you don't mind," Lisa said and smile awkwardly.

Mark just chuckle quietly.

"I'm afraid to tell you but I'm your client miss. My friend Choi Youngjae sent you a email right?" Lisa just nod.

"I'm the one who ask him to email you," Mark said and smile.

He saw Lisa suddenly became nervous He knows Lisa would be the perfect one for his plan.

Lisa quickly takes out his laptop to start the meeting she thought why they are here. Mark stop him from opening her laptop.

"We wouldn't need that," Mark said in a serious tone. His face expression suddenlt change.

"I didn't email you to build something for me," Mark said that makes Lisa more curious.

"W-what do you mean?" She ask nervously.

"I call you to ruin something for me," Mark said and flash a smirk on his lips.

Lisa can't find the right words to say. She is puzzled by what the man infront of her is talking about.

Mark pulled a fold photo from his pocket. He unfold it and place it on the table. Lisa slowly gaze on it. She starts to feel somethings going on when she saw Sana and Tzuyu on the folded photo. Tzuyu's face has a red encircled on it.

"You know her right?" Mark said as she point on Tzuyu at the photo.

Lisa got stunned for a moment, she really doesn't know what to do or what to react.

"You know her right?!" Mark repeated but now on a high tone.

Lisa got startled and answer, "Yes,"

"Ruin them, that's the job I'm giving on you," Mark said and look straight at Lisa's eyes.

He knows how confused and surprised Lisa is now.

"R-ruin?"

"Yes, do you know how to ruin a relationship? Do it like this," Mark said as he pick up the photo and ripped it on half. Mark crumpled Tzuyu's part on the other half of the ripped photo.