Six

TZUYU'S POV

I'm on my way to the school alone. I'm not on my mood today because when I went to their house Mrs. Minatozaki told me that she already left with her friends, Momo and Mina unnie. Why am I emoting too much if she's just with her friends and I can still see her when I arrive at school.

My thoughts makes me excited. I drive faster so that I can reach the school fast to see her.

I arrive at the entrance of the parking lot and I saw Jeongyeon unnie standing there. I wave at her she signed me to go faster. Her face looks so worried.

What's wrong? Did something happened again to Nayeon unnie?

I quickly park my car and Jeongyeon unnie approach me.

"What's with you unnie?"I ask as I get out of my car.

She didn't bother to answer me. She just drags me to the oval.

I saw some students gathering around.

Oh no, not again. I sigh and I run to them then push the students whose just watching them and cheering for their bet.

What the fuck are they doing?! Aissh!

I saw Sana unnie lying at the ground and Jennie unnie on top of her slapping her nonstop. I tried to pull Jennie unnie away to Sana.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Jennie shouted on me.

"IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM WHY THAT FUCKING TAEHYUNG DIDN'T LIKE YOU!!" I heard Sana said while grabbing Jennie's hair.

So, their fighting because of that fucking guy?

Jennie's friends are behind her pulling her away. Same as Sana's friends. I don't know what to do, Jennie is so strong.

"Hey, Jennie unnie stop!"I shout and pulled her again.

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!"She shouts.

Haist! Why are they so crazy at that Taehyung guy. Why is there no one fighting over me?

"HEY! YOUR HURTING HER!!" I shout in anger when I saw Jennie slap Sana that cause Sana's lips to bleed.

Jennie punch her this time. Why are they so strong are they boxers in their past life?

They are both standing now Sana is just covering her face to protect it from Jennie's slaps and punch.

I can't take it anymore. I don't want to see Sana hurting like this.

I push her away to Sana, she falls at the ground I hug Sana to cover her from Jennie's attacks.

"Get off me!" She said and sounded like she was about to cry. So now she's gonna cry because if this. Haist girls girls girls!

"Jennie unnie!Stop let's just talk about it. Your trespassing!"I said calmly.

Yes she didn't study here, she's from another school. Why did the guards let her in?

She pulls me and pushes away, my butt slam at the ground. I groaned in pain. That bitch.

They are now rolling at the ground slapping each other.

"Tzu!"Jeongyeon helps me to stand.

"Haist! She's making me crazy!" I grab her blouse and slap her face hard. She holds her cheeks and looks at me surprised.

"What the fuck?!" She almost slaps me but I quickly hold her wrist.

"I don't like it when someone is hurting Sana!" I was about to slap her again when our student council president shouts.