Forty one

SANA'S POV

We just got home from Tzuyu's grave. We visited her today. I.N is now peacefully sleeping beside me.

This coming days became new to me, no Tzuyu coming to our house to check on us or give us something she bought. I'm really not a materialistic person but when Tzuyu started spoiling us with different gifts I got to use to recieve one.

After taking a half bath I lay down beside my son and drifted into deep thoughts

We also visit the house where I caught Tzuyu and Lisa kissing. They explained me everything. Lisa told me that Tzuyu went there that day to check the house because that time it is almost done. She explained me everything and now it's clearer to me.

That's why I'm hesitating to believe that Tzuyu cheated on me, I knew from the start she would never do that to me. I can't believe myself that I let that guy fooled me. If I didn't believe at him and just trust Tzuyu this things would never happened to us especially to her. She will probably still alive and helping me to take care of I.N. I'm so stupid!

While I am at my thoughts, I didn't realize I was slowly drifting to sleep.

I got awake by someone humming beside me while brushing my hair. Her hum is so relaxing plus she's also brushing my hair, it feels like it relieve all my stress and worries.

I still doesn't want to open my eyes because it feels so good but I'm also curious who it was.

I slowly opened my eyes and a bright light is the first one I see. The bright light slowly fades and I saw a girl infront of me smiling. It looks like I'm slept in her thighs.

When my vision got clearer I got surprised at what am I seeing. I felt my eyes suddenly became watery. It's her. She's humming beautifully for me with her eyes close and wearing a bright smile.

"T-tzuyu?" I whispered.

She slowly opened her eyes and look down to me since I'm still laying at her lap.

"Oh your already awake? Did you rest well? How are you feeling right now?" She asks consecutively to me while still smiling.

She looks so happy right now that makes my heart overwhelmed. It's good to know that she's happy.

"Y-yeah, thank you," I said and smiled back to her.

"That's good to hear," she said and look somewhere infront of her.

I could really say that Tzuyu is totally alright now. I felt a tear run down from my eyes. It's a tears of joy, y'all.

"Please don't forget to take care of yourself m'lady. Your making me worried. Don't worry about me too much, I'm perfectly fine and I'm not holding any grudge to you even to him. I'm not saying this because I'm glad that I left you. I'm not happy, it hurts me alot, seeing you guys specially mom mourning like that and I can't even do anything to make you guys feel alright. It's my faith, it's His plan for me so I think I don't have a choice to accept and forgive,"

I notice a tear running down to her cheeks. I raised my hand and wipe her tears. She look down at me and smiled before lookinv again somewhere.

"Promise me that you will take care of yourself and raise Jeong-in into a good boy. I trust him, I know he will protect you for me," she said and look at me again.

I decided to sit down infront of her and hug her tight. I miss her so much.

"I will, I love you Tzuyu," I said and she cupped my face.