Five

Tzuyu is outside their room, waiting for Sana. I've always given her a ride home whenever I've had the opportunity to speak with her. These days are much better than before because Sana used to rarely look at or speak to Tzuyu. She'll just talk to Tzuyu if the latter approach her first, and she won't say anything nice.

Tzuyu leans against the wall, checking her watch; Sana's class ends in a few minutes.

Tzuyu looked down the corridor while waiting and noticed Seulgi and Irene walking together. Her two unnies notice her as well, and they exchange smiles.

Tzuyu remembers Seulgi looking desperate the last time she saw her, but she's back with her widest smile again. She didn't fail to trust in Irene.

I knew she was reliable with Seulgi unnie. Tzuyu pondered.

She noticed Irene whispering something in Seulgi's ear, which made the latter laugh. Tzuyu continues to compliment herself on her decision. Seulgi's happiness with Irene is the best decision she's ever made.

While Tzuyu is still lost in thought, Sana appears beside her and clings to her arms, surprising her. Sana appears to be in a good mood this time, which Tzuyu has never seen before.

Tzuyu is in awe of what Sana did. For the first time, Sana clung to her. Tzuyu just gazes at Sana, perplexed.

"Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu's attention was drawn to Seulgi by her friend's call.

Tzuyu smiles as she looks at her friend.

"Tzu, please accept my apologies for what I said, I—"

"Don't worry, unnie, I understand," Tzuyu said, and Seulgi hugged her tightly, causing Sana to release her hands-on Tzuyu.

"By the way, you two look good together," Tzuyu said to her unnies, winking at Irene.

Tzuyu laughed at the seniors' reaction when she saw Irene blush.

"Hahaha, you too," Irene said, looking at the two individuals in front of them. Tzuyu only smiles.

"Can we go now, Tzuyu?" Sana said coldly.

"Uh right. We have to leave Unnie's. Bye for now, and I'll see you tomorrow "Tzuyu stated.

"Ok bye, Thanks Tzu," Seulgi says as they leave, kissing Tzuyu's cheeks. Tzuyu is used to it because Seulgi has been clingy to her since then.

Sana frowns at Seulgi's actions. She walks in front of Tzuyu and wipes the latter's kissed cheeks.

When Sana wiped her cheeks, Tzuyu said, "Hey."

"I just removed her lipstick stain," Sana said flatly, walking away.

"Sana unnie, wait for me," Tzuyu yells, sprinting after her unnie.

The journey was silent, and none of them dared to speak. Until Sana's phone rings again and the silence in the car is broken.

"Mina?... Uh yeah,  What?! Certainly not!! ...yeah, I'm with her...all right, fine..bye" Tzuyu can't hear what Mina is saying on the other end of the line; all she hears are Sana's responses.

"Uhm,unnie? Did you participate in any quizzes?" I ask that we end our silence.

Tzuyu doesn't know what to ask, so she just asks a random question to break the silence.

"Yup,"

"Really? What exactly is it?" Tzuyu inquires, her voice brimming with excitement.

Every quiz competition took place on the stage of the sports gym. So that every student has the opportunity to watch the competition.