Thirty eight

Sana has been crying all night s8nce she got home from the hospital. Her parents tried to comfort her but she lock herself up inside her room. Sana doesn't even got a chance to see Tzuyu for the last time. She knows well that Tzuyu's mother went give her a chance to visit Tzuyu's burial.

While Sana is lying down on her bed she hears a knock from her door.

"Sana? Sana come out!" Sana's mom said like something happened but Sana just ignored her.

Mrs. Minatozaki knock furiously at the door.

"Sana, Jeong-in--" when Sana heard her son's name she instantly stand up from her bed and walk out of her room.

She quickly went downstairs at the thoughr something bad happen to her son. But she stop on track when she saw her son perfectly fine while playing on the floor.

Sana glare at her mom.

"Mom," she said because the old lady made her nervous.

"What?" She innocentlt asks and hug Sana's arm like she's scared.

"Mom, what's with you, you knock and shout loudly I thought something happened to I.N," Sana irritatedly said.

"There's really something happening on I.N look out," Mrs. Minatozaki said and face Sana again to her son.

"Look he's laughing so hard and keeps mumbling something," Mrs. Minatozaki said like she was scared. She actually is.

Sana pays attention at what I.N is mumbling, he really is giggling hard.

"Mo-mi C-chu," I.N mumbles that makes Sana eyes widen.

Sana look at her mom.

"How did he know?" She asks because she still haven't teach I.N about Tzuyu. The way I.N mumbles it looks like she's calling Tzuyu's name.

"I think Tzuyu is haunting us. She might still have grudges at us," Sana's mom scarily said.

"Oh my God, Dear Tzuyu, you know that since from the start I already like you for Sana, please don't haunt us," Sana's mom said like she was talking to someone.

Sana frowned at her mom actions. She just approach her son and lift it on her lap.

"My baby looks so happy, who are you playing with?" Sana said to her son while smiling.

I.N bit her fingers and look at a certain direction before giggling again. Sana look at where her soon look but she saw nothing.

"How did you learn mommy tzu ha? You're really a smart kid," Sana tickle the babies tummy that make him giggle non-stop.

Even in another life Tzuyu still never forgets to pay a visit to them after what happened in their lifes, after all the fuss that they haven't got a chance to fix. Tzuyu is still on her side looking after them.

Sana's thoughts makes her more sad. Tzuyu really has an incredible personality and it hurts her that her life ended in that way.

She wish she could have a chance to talk to her and apologize at everything she did. Even at the issue that broke them, the issue of cheating she can't accept. No matter really what happened Tzuyu is still Tzuyu. She's still the Tzuyu she met back in college, a really very annoying student she met way back then.

Her thought cut off when she heard a shout coming from outside, "Sana-chan!"

It's Momo.

Momo enters the house, followed by Dahyun that surprise her. She remember the fight they had yesterday and still can't forgive that Dahyun suddenly accused Mark at a crime he didn't did.