Two

"Remember to drive safely, Tzuyu." As Tzuyu went out of their house, Tzuyu's father shouted.

"Yes, daddy!" She reacts by shouting back.

Tzuyu's father talk to her wife of everything that had happened yesterday, and he convinced her to give Tzuyu one more chance to prove herself. Ms. Chou is powerless to resist since her husband and daughter are constantly urging her to let Tzuyu stay. She surrendered and was taken into custody without incident. Tzuyu was given one final opportunity.

Tzuyu promised her mother that she would stop causing troubles and would be a good daughter from now on.

Tzuyu fixes her car and removes the plastics from her chair with great excitement. In the end, she put her bag in the back seat and drove away.

She gets up early to pick up Sana from their house. She knows Sana is not the sort of student who gets to school early.

Also, Sana's parents are aware of Tzuyu's courtship to Sana. After deciding to pursue Sana, Tzuyu approaches her parents for permission. Since Sana's parents are kind, she has no trouble gaining their consent.

In front of their house, Mrs. Minatozaki was watering the plants when she arrived.

Tzuyu parks her car and notices that she has grabbed Mrs. Minatozaki's attention.

The unexpected vehicle park in front of their house perplexed the elderly lady. She waited until the car's owner came out. She was taken aback when she noticed Tzuyu beaming broadly at her.

"Good morning, Mrs. Minatozaki," Tzuyu said to the elderly lady.

"Oh It's you, Tzuyu. I thought that a random stranger had parked her vehicle in front of the house "Mrs. Minatozaki smiled at the younger lady and remarked.

"I haven't seen you in a long time; what brought you here?" Mrs. Minatozaki enquires.

"I came here to fetch Sana unnie if you don't mind," Tzuyu replied humbly, scratching her nape.

"Of course you can. It's more better if you accompany her to school rather than allowing her to commute. Nowadays, it is not safe "Tzuyu's face brightens as she says this.

"Is she aware you'll be coming to get her? I'll call her—" Tzuyu intervenes when Sana's mother prepares to call her daughter.

"I'll just wait for her. She might still be preparing, "Tzuyu said.

"Okay, if you say so. How is Sana doing as a senior? Is she being nice to you?" Mrs. Minatozaki inquires and continues to water her plants.

Sana doesn't seem to tell her parents about previous fights or how many times they were summoned to the guidance office.

"Yes, she takes good care of me," Tzuyu lied. She believes it is better to say that rather than the truth. Her daughter has to be the one who tells her everything.

Sana finally walks out of their house after a few more minutes.

"Mom-" Sana's voice trailed off as she spotted Tzuyu.

"Dear, accompany you to school. It's safer to go with her instead of commuting, "Mrs. Minatozaki addressed her daughter.
Sana flashed Tzuyu a death stare and told her to go, but Tzuyu merely shrugged.

"I can go by myself, Mom. Tzuyu's friends are probably waiting for her." Sana stated.

Tzuyu was surprised when she heard Sana utter her name. It's the first time she's heard Sana utter her name. It made her so happy to hear it.

"No, I'm not going to fetch them," Tzuyu told Sana's mother, and Sana stared at her, but Tzuyu ignored it.

"Then Sana go with Tzuyu, at least I know your safe," Mrs. Minatozaki remarked.