Twenty nine

TZUYU'S POV

I can't sleep all night. What happened to Sana last night keeps bugging me. What happened to her?

I keep contacting her but she's not picking up. Today is sunday and I don't have work today. I decided to go at their house to talk to her in person.

I don't want this misunderstanding last long. I quickly wash up my face and change my clothes. My parents already left the house.

After a few minutes of drivinf I arrive infront of their house. I notice her parents car is not already here but there's another car park outside. I think it's Momo unnie's car.

I relax myself for awhile before walking out of the car. The gate is widely open same with the house. When I enter the house I saw Mina, Momo and Sana at the living room talking at each other while Jeong-in is asleep at his crib.

I knock on the door to call their attention and I successfully make them look at my direction.

Sana frowned when she saw me. She was about to walk away but I rush up to her and stop her. I held both her hands.

"Baby, wait, let's talk about it please," I said but she just remove my hands.

"Tell me what happened yesterday, let's talk about it," I said, still stopping her from going upstairs.

"Really?! Am I really the one your gonna ask that question?!" She said angrily.

I just look at her confused.

"Ask yourself what happened yesterday! Coz I don't know what you did and where you at yesterday!" Sana said and tried to walk pass by me but I just block her way.

I held both of her hands again.

"Fine, I had a meeting with Lisa yesterday, I thought I don't need to inform you about that because it's also a work related meeting," I said.

I cannot tell her the truth, the house is still a surprise and I need to keep it a secret until we both settled down

"How will I assure that your telling the truth?" She said and raise her right eye brow at me.

"Do I ever lie to you?" I questioned her.

I notice a hint of hesitation in her eyes.

"Haist, call Dahyun unnie, she's with me when I had the meeting with Lisa,"

Sana grab her phone from her pocket. I don't know what she's doing but she probably gonna call Dahyun. I'm not nervous because I'm telling the truth that Dahyun is with yesterday until midnight.

Dahyun might pick up the call because Sana started talking. After a few seconds the call ended and sigh. She face me.

"Alright I'm sorry," Sana said and look down.

I just hug her tight and kiss the top of her head.

"It's okay I understand but next time make sure to ask me first before you push me away again. You know that it hurts alot when you're the one whose pushing me away," I said.

Yes, she push me away so many times but I'm still not used to it. It still hurts alot because I love her and all I want is to love and take care of her but she's just gonna push me away.

"I'm sorry, I promise I will ask you first whenever someone sent me something like that again," Sana shyly said.

"Sent something like that? What do you mean?"

"Yeah, someone sent me a photo of you and Lisa together," she said that makes my forehead frown.

She handed me her phone and show the photo she is talking about.