Ten

TZUYU'S POV

I woke up early to prepare mom a breakfast. I've done many things to her but I still didn't got a chance to apologize. I understand everything she wants me to do. She's my mother she wanted to give me a successful life someday.

Mom and dad loves spoiling me, they give things that I need. They support me at everything I want. It's fine at mom if I like girls but what she doesn't want is the effect its giving to me.

I love my mom and I respect all her decisions. I think this simple breakfast will pay everything she has done for me.

I'm not doing this just because I wanted something. I'm doing this for her, I also miss talking random things with her like we usually do.

"Tzuyu-ah! Wow! Are you sick?" I heard my mom said while entering the kitchen.

I serve all the dish I cook at the dining table.

"Are there any occasions?" she asked while looking at the foods I cook.

"There's none mom,"

"Why did you cook all of this? I bet you want something," she said and I pulled a chair for her. She sit on it.

"Of course not, I prepapre all of this to formally say sorry to you"I shyly said.

"Omo, my daughter is shy HAHAHA! Come on let mommy hug you," she said and I approach her.

She hug me and I hug her tighter.

"I'm sorry mom," I said. I think I was about to cry.

"It's fine sweetie. Mommy understands you," she said and kissed the top of my head..

I miss this, I miss mom's embrace.

"Let's eat before it gets cold," she said and I nod.

I sat beside her.

"You're right, your not a baby anymore," she said as she taste the dishes I cook.

"Is it good?" I ask.

"It's delicious," she said then smile.

It's a relieve. I rarely I just watch on YouTube how to cook all of this. Luckily it tastes good.

"How's school? What did your friends said when they saw you again?" She asks.

"Mom remember? I don't have any friends here?" I said.

It's hard for me to make friends. I'm having a hard time to approach them. That's why I wanted to stay in Korea. There I have many friends, they take care of me.

"Ohh," she said when she realize I don't have friends here.

"Do you miss them?"

"Every single time," I answered.

"Do you wanna go back?" She asks that makes me look at her.

"Mom, I--"

"Do you wanna go back?" She cuts me and I just nod at her.

"I'm sorry if you have to be far away from them. I saw how close you are to them,"

"It's fine mom. You don't have to sat sorry, you didn't do wrong. It's my fault, I'm being careless," I said and hold her hand.

We finish our breakfast while talking at random stuffs. I told her how my school day has past. I told her everything.

*****

I'm now surfing at my social media accounts and I find myself stalking Sana unnie. She's so pretty. I deactivated my social media's before when I left South Korea to avoid missing my friends and Sana as well.