Seven

TZUYU'S POV

We are now on our way to the airport. It's still 4 o'clock in the morning and I'm still sleepy. I didn't get enough sleep last night because my mind keeps on thinking of Sana, as always.

"You'll go back at your old school. Jackson will accompany you everyday." Mom said who's beside me.

"Why? I'm not a kid mom," I said. I know that Jackson will just keep bothering me everyday. Knowing him, his totally annoying.

"I need someone to watch over you to tell me what you did for the whole day," she said coldly.

"But mom-"

"No buts Tzuyu," she angrily said and I just shut my mouth.

We arrive at the airport. I just sit at a bench with a coffee in my hand while waiting for my mother. She said she needs to exchange her money to Taiwan dollar.

I can't believe I'm leaving her and my friends behind. Is she gonna wonder when she doesn't seen me around anymore?

"TZUYU-AH!" I heard a familiar voice called me.

I look around to find the owner of the voice and I saw Jihyo unnie with others running towards me. I also run at them in excitement, I didn't expect them to see me before I leave.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun jump on me and hug me tight.

"Tzuyu, I'll miss you," Chaeyoung said and starts to cry.

"Me too, "Dahyun said.

"Tzu, take care of yourself, "Nayeon unnie said then hug me when the two get off me.

I look behind them to look for her. She might come right?

"Don't look for her. She's not here" Jeongyeon said.

I sigh and look down. I felt all their arms around me.

"She really doesn't care about me," I said and a tear falls down from my eyes.

"Stop thinking like that, Sana unnie is not like what you think" Dahyun said defending Sana. We all look at her.

"What do you know about that Sana?" Nayeon unnie asks and raise her right brow to Dahyun.

"Uhm, n-nothing. What I mean is we shouldn't judge others that easily, right?" Dahyun stated.

"Tsk, how can we avoid to judge her after what she did to Tzuyu'" Jihyo unnie said then rolled her eyes.

"Stop talking about her. I think it's much better for me to stay away from her, " I intervened before they start fighting.

"Take care of yourself huh, Tzuyu-ah," Nayeon unnie said and cling on me.

"Call us if you felt sad or lonely" Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Yes, unnies. I will" I said and smiled at them.

We heard my flight is being announce. I look at them and bid my goodbyes.

"Unnie's I need to go, see you all soon" I said and we hug each other for the last time.

They all gave me peck on my cheeks before I left. I saw my mom standing not far away from me. She maybe saw us earlier.

SANA'S  POV

The thoughts of Tzuyu kept me up all night. I don't know why I suddenly keep thinking of her. I feel bad now at what I did to her before.

I felt like liking someone like Tzuyu is pretty hard. She has many suitors, secret admirers  and some lady's who are going crazy for her. Plus her friends whose a little bit scary because they seems like overprotective when it comes to Tzuyu.