Fifteen

TZUYU'S POV

I woke up because of the sunlight coming from the window. I was about to stretch my body when I felt someone is hugging me.

I almost forgot Sana unnie sleeps beside me. Who would thought that the girl whose been busteding me and avoiding me is now sleeping peacefully beside me.

So this is what we look like when we live under the one roof. This lady beside me is the first thing I will see everyday.

I remove her hair strands that's covering her face and kiss her forehead.

"I will wait for you until I can call you mine,"

I decided to get up from the bed and fix myself. After doing my routine I slowly walk out of the room not to wake her up.

What a beautiful morning. The rest house is facing the beach so you can see the sunrise and sunset from here.

I saw our friends having a breakfast at the hut.

"Hi Tzu, goodmorning," Nayeon unnie said and kiss my cheeks.

"Goodmorning unnie's. What do we have for breakfast?" I ask as I sit beside Dahyunie.

"There's so many to eat. Nayeon and Mina prepared all of that.

My eyes widened when I saw the table is full of different foods. It's just breakfast but there's so many to eat. Like french toast, skillet, crispy roast potatoes, garlic butter steaks and more.

"Wow unnie this skillet is the best!" I said while chewing.

"Yah, Tzuyu-ah don't speak when your mouth is full!" Dahyun restraint and wipes her arm that I spit some sauce.

"Oops sorry," I said after swallowing my food.

"Mina made that," Nayeon unnie said.

"Wah, Mina unnie your the best!" I said and raise a thumbs up on her.

"What about me? I also cook that steak. Try it, it's good." Nayeon unnie said while frowning.

I just laugh at her and taste her steak. She's not joking. It's delicious.

"Wah, unnie," I said while clapping and shaking my head. I'm speechless.

"See," she said proudly.

"Where's Sana unnie?" Chaeng asks.

Everyone is already here except Sana and Jihyo.

"She's still sleeping," I said without looking at them.

I notice their silence that makes me look at them. They are all looking and smiling at me like crazy.

"What?!" I ask and they all just laugh.

They're crazy.

"Rate Sana," Jeongyeon unnie said that makes me confuse. All of them are waiting for my answer.

"Rate for what?" I ask.

"Performance?" Jeongyeon said that makes me realize what they are talking about.

"Yah unnie! Stop being green minded!" I said and throw her a spoon.

They all just laugh. Crazies.

"Tzuyu," I heard an angel called my name. I quickly gaze at her direction.

She's stretching her hand while walking.

"Why did you left me there," she said and yawn.

Aww so cute!

"Your still sleeping. I don't wanna wake you up,"