Twenty two

TZUYU'S POV

I have been staying here at Japan for two days but I still didn't meet Sana. I came here to see her but I still didn't have a chance to meet her.

Why am I so lucky when it comes to things like this.

My phone keeps vibrating because she keeps sending me messages. I'm ignoring it because I'm sulking at her.

My phone starts to ring I look at it and she's now calling. Urgh, why can't I even ignore her even just for a day.

No, I won't answer that.

But I know found myself picking up the call

CALL

Sana: Tzuyu-ah please let's now.Promise I'll be there. I'm so sorry. Please Tzuyu give me one last chance.

Tzuyu: You still have work, your not sure.

Sana: No, no, today is my day off. That's why I'm asking you to meet me now at tge cafe so that we can bond together for the whole day.

Tzuyu:Your day off? Your boss might come there and give you something to do.

Sana:What?! No! He can't do that. If you don't want to leave there. Fine, just send me your address and I'll be the one will to come there.

Tzuyu: You don't have to. Let's meet in the cafe in an couple of minutes. Hope you'll come this time.

Sana:Yes, I--

END

I ended the call before I she could finish her words. I just change my clothes, I'm too lazy to take a bath.

When I face the mirror I saw the box of the necklace in the table.

Maybe this time I will be able to give this to her. I put it inside my pocket and walk out of the hotel.

After a few minutes, I have reach the cafe. I sigh as soon as I walk out of the cab. I look at the box in my hands before putting it inside my pocket. I also have Sakura's coat, I will return it later once I saw her.

I grab my phone at my pocket to message Sana but while I was walking someone bump on me that makes me fall at the ground.

Ouch! My butt. I angrily look up to see who bump on me. He's familiar. A guy wearing a gray suit bumps on me.

When he saw my face he smirk at me. Does this guy know me-- I know him, he's the guy I saw carrying Sana.

"You almost ruin my suit, don't you know how to look on you way?" He said.

The day I saw him I already got a bad impression on him. My impressions is right. What a manner.

"Tzuyu!" I heard a voice called me. The voice that I've been wanting to hear.

Sana helped me to stand up and fix my clothes.

"Are you alright?" She asks but she look at the man infront of us before I could answer.

"What did you do?" She asks to the guy.

"I haven't do anything, she bump on me and look she almost ruin my suit," The guy said but I saw Sana frown at him.

She's angry, I thought they knew each other since he lift her the other day, tsk.

"And you didn't even help her to stand up? What a ungentleman," Sana said.

She's scary when she's mad. Her cat like eye's atre glaring at me. But this guy is just smiling as fuck, it's irritating me. I saw her look at Sana from head to toe.