Nine

TZUYU'S POV

I'm currently at the mall, looking for some stuffs since I didn't bring all of my stuff here. While walking around I saw a Shiba Inu plushy and it reminds me of Sana. It really looks like her.

I chuckled at my thoughts.

Haist, I miss her so much. I wonder what she is doing since she didn't reply at my messages. If she'll reply it's always a short one. As if she's not interested talking to me.

I decided to message Chaeyoungie to asks how Sana is doing.

To: Chaengie

Hey, How is Sana doing?
Is she alright?

How about you guys? How you doin'?
I miss you all.

I look around to check more plushies while waiting for her reply. I will buy two of these and give Sana the other one. I hope she'll like it.

Its been ten minutes but still I got no reply. Where are they?

I open my phone and I saw Chaeng just replied.

From: Chaengie

She's fine don't worry too much.
We miss you too :(

Knowing that she's alright makes me smile. It's a relief for me not to worry about her. I know my friends will take care of her.

I put my phone back to my pocket and grab the plushy I want but someone grab it too. I look to the one who grab my plushie.

"Excuse me, I --" before I finish my statement he also looks at me and it made me surprise.

It's Jackson my favorite cousin. Yes he's my favorite since he's only my cousin. I have no choice.

I hug him tight and he hugs me back.

"You're back!"He said and smile at me.

"Yeah, it's been months since I got here," I said.

"How about you?" He doesn't live here. He lives at Hong Kong.

"I just got here few week ago, for vacation. Are you with yima?" He asks and handed me the plushy we both grab.

"Yeah only mom, dad is still at South Korea, he can't leave his work," I said and we both made our way to the cashier to pay the things I got.

"Where will you go next?" He asks me as we exit the mall.

"Going home, I guess"

"Let's grab a lunch together. My treat. I also missed my favorite cousin," he said.

"I'm your only cousin, you have no choice," I said and we both laugh.

We made our way to the parking lot to get his car.

"Tell me how's life in South Korea. Is it fun?" He asks.

"Yeah, it's pretty fun. I made alot of friends unlike here."

"What about suitors and secret admirers," he teased and wiggle his eyebrows.

"Annoying as usual," I said and rolled my eyes.

He just laugh.

We stop at the middle as he grab his keys. As he press his key my eyes opened wide a black and blue Bugatti light up.