Thirty one

Sana is at the kitvhen practiher cooking skills. She wanted to learn more dish that her mom taught her especially Tzuyu's favorite food. She knows it will not be long for them to finally settled down on their own.

"Sana," she heard a griend called her from the living room.

It's Mina that's why she didn't bother to look out who it was.

"What the hell Sana-chan, why did you let Jeong-in left alone here," Mina said when she saw I.N crawling at the floor with chocolate stains all over his face.

Sana quickly look at the living room to see what happened.

"Oh shit, I forgot to take the chocolates away," she said and rushes to his son to wipe the chocolates on his face.

"That's enough Jeong-in, you've eaten too much sweets," Sana said as she take away the chocolate bar.

There are chocolates stains even at the floor.

"You shouldn't spoiled him chocolates at this age," Mina said and help her clean the mess.

"Tzuyu is the one whose spoiling him, she also told me that those chocolates does not contain too much sugar and caffeine, so it's safe," Sana said.

Tzuyu really spoiled her son too much, buying him expensive toys and clothes even though she just buy a new one few days ago.

"But still too much is not good," Mina said to her friend.

"I know, I know," Sana said. She change I.N's clothes that also stains with chocolates.

While the two are cleaninf the mess Sana's phone vibrates.

"Mina can you please check my phone, it might be important," Sana said to her friend and cotinue wiping the floor after she puts I.N at his crib.

"Someone says Tzuyu is waiting at you in the given address," Mina said to Sana after reading the message.

"She might be waiting for long, Mina can you please baby sit Jeong-in for awhile hehehe," Sana said before Mina could speak Sana quickly go upstairs to change her clothes.

She doesn't like making Tzuyu wait. Since it's Tzuyu she doesn't want any time to be wasted. After changing his clothes she run out of the house ignoring what Mina says.

She quickly called the cab and show the driver the address. She notice that the sender sent it is unknown but she just ignored it.

The address brought them to a private village.

"Excuse me, where are you going?" The cab stop at the entrance since it's a private village they doesn't let anyone just go inside.

What would Tzuyu do in here? She thought.

"I'm Sana, Tzuyu's girlfriend, someone message me that she's waiting inside," Sana said to the guard.

The guard nod since he knows that Tzuyu is the new villager at the place and Tzuyu also informed her about Sana. The guard open they way for them.

The cab continue driving until they stop at the said address. Sana walk out of the car. She got suprise when they stop on an under construction house.

The house exterior desings seems familiar to her. There are some workers who notice her presence.

"Ma'am how can we help you?" One of the workers ask.

"Uhm, I'm Sana, Tzuyu's girlfriend. Is she inside?" She said that shock the workers.

They all know that no one should know about the house and that's what Lisa told them. What more surprise them when Sana came to the place knowing that everyone shouldn't know about this especially Sana.