Nineteen

SANA'S POV

"I can't accept it"I said to Mark.

He wants me to live with him together.
I don't know what gotten into his insane mind. Is he crazy?!

"As your boss and you being my employee it's so disrespectful of you not to accept my offer," he said in bossy tone.

Wha the?!

"Like what you just said, you are my boss and I am your employee it's so unfair of you to treat me differently at others!" I said.

"And so? That's why I'm the boss I can do everything I want even owning you," he said and move his face closer to mind.

He wink at me and I didn't hesitate to move away. This maniac!

"What did you just say? You can't own me! I'm not a toy for you to have even if I'm a toy I don't want you to be my owner! You unmannered man! How unlucky of your dad to have you as his son, your so disrespectful especially to women's. Well it's not a surprise, you don't even know hiw to respect your own father so why would I be surprised if you don't know how to respect women's too!" I said and I was about to walk away when he pulled me closer to him.

"You are mine! You work for me!" He said angrily.

"I only have two months left to be with a jerk like you around!" I said.

I push him away and walk out of his office. How very unprofessional of him! How did his father let his unmannered man handle a huge company like this. What a disgrace.

I'm not stupid not to notice her actions around me. I always caught him checking me out. He even tries to flirt with me. He thought I can be easily fooled with those tricks? Even Tzuyu can't easily got my attention. She went to so much pain before she caught my attention.

It's not easy to trick me, I'm not silly.

TZUYU'S POV

All of our friends are gather in our backyard. My parents are out of town so I decided to set up a little celebration for our graduation.

The loud music is on, my friends are dancing around, foods everywhere.

"Tzuyu, can't we drink?" Chaeng suddenly asks that makes me think.

I'm sure my mom will kill me if she knows that I let my friends drink at out own backyard.

"That's a great idea Chaeng, it's more fun if there's some drink," Yugyeom said and wiggle his eyebrows.

"Okay, but we shouldn't be wasted so much. You guys still need to drive home," I said.

They jump at happiness at what I've said. Chaeyoung and Yugyeom high five at each other.

"Yah! Jungkook! Let's buy a drink!" Yugyeom shouted while looking for his body around.

"Yugyeom don't buy too alcoholic drinks. Remember we all need to get home safely," Dahyun remimded him.

"I know that, just relax Dahyunie. Enjoy the party," he said as Jungkook went beside him.

"So let's go?" Jungkook asks and Yugyeom nod at him.

Both of them wave at us before they leave. I just hope they will follow what Dahyun said. I know that two, especially when they are together.

I just sigh.

"Tzuyu-ah, this is the best party ever!" Sinb said and hug me.

"This is the only thing we could do to celebrate after living the school," I said that makes her laugh.