Fourteen

TZUYU'S POV

AFTER ONE MONTH

Today is the unnies graduation day. The ceremony just finished and I'm now looking for Sana and the unnies.

I'm so happy and proud of her. I never thought that I will achieve my goal before their graduation.

I saw her near the stage talking to her professors. She noticed me approaching her. I saw her said something to the teachers before leaving and approaching me.

I quickly hug her.

"Congratulations baby!" I said as I lift and spin her around.

"Who allowed you to call me baby?" She said and raise a brow at me.

"Uhm me?" I said and chuckle.

"Alright since it's you who called me baby, it's totally fine," she said and pinch my cheeks.

"Ouch Sana," I said then rub my cheeks.

She pinch it too hard.

"Where's the others?" I ask and look around.

"They maybe already outside let's go. Mom is also inviting everyone at the house," she said and I nod.

We saw our friends at the parking lot.

"Girls!" They all look at us.

"Your going home already?" Sana asks.

"Nope if you're gonna invite us somewhere," Momo said and wiggle her eye brows.

"Mom is inviting us at the house. She will cook, are you guys in?" She asks.

"Of course, your mother is the best cook I ever met. I don't want to missed her dishes," Jihyo unnie said and we all nod at agreement.

Mrs. Minatozaki has an amazing cooking skill. I swear. But my mom is still the best for me.

We all went to Sana's house. We saw Mr. Minatozaki at the living room and he greeted us.

"Oh come in, my wife is at the kitchen. She'll be done soon, just wait here," he said as he let us in in their house.

Sana walk upstair in her room to change her clothes.

After a few more minutes, Ms. Minatozaki finally called us. We excitedly went to the dining area.

"Hmm, it look's delicious," Momo said while she's taking a sit.

I saw Mrs Minatozaki smiled at what Momo said.

We all start eating quietly.

"So girls what's your plan after vacation?" Mrs. Minatozaki said and look at the unnies.

"I think we'll start applying for our dream jobs," Jihyo said.

We just talked about random things the whole dinner.

*****

It's already summer vacation. Its time to rest our minds but my family looks like we don't have any plans how we will spend our summer.

Mom and dad are both busy with their own works. I think this vacation will be boring for me.

I just lay down at my bed and play some games at my playstation. I think this is how I will spend my whole vacation.

Should I ask Sana if she have plans for summer?

I grab my phone and I was about to message Sana when I received a message from Jeongyeon at our group chat.