Sixteen

SANA'S POV

After our fun and long vacation Tzuyu always stayed by my side. Sh never forgets to message or consult me everyday. She always asks if I already ate lunch, what am I doing and more.

She's been more sweet since our vacation. I can't wait to be with her officially. I'm now preparing myself because I will go somewhere to find and apply for job.

I already did a few research where should I go or what is the best company to apply with.

After I checked myself in the mirror I walk down stairs to meet my parents for breakfast.

"Hi mom, goodmorning," I greeted and kisses her cheeks.

"Goodmorning, your early," she said as I sit on the chair.

She serve the breakfast in the table. Hmm, it looks all great, I'm starving.

"I'm going to look for work,"

"Really? Well goodluck,"

"Goodmorning ladies!" Dad greeted us and sit infront of me.

"Sana is now going to look for work," Mom informed dad that makes him look at me.

"Oh great, Mr. Tuan just give me a call. Do you remember him?" Dad asks me. I just nod.

"He said he wants you to work for his son, Mark. Mark is the new CEO of the Tuan Corp. I heard they have a great company. Do you want to accept it?" He said that suprise me.

The Tuan Corp. Is at Japan. If I'm gonna work there I have to leave my friends and Tzuyu here. I think that's not a good idea. But I'm sure dad wants me to accept the offer.

"Do you want me to accept it, dad?" I asks and he smiled at me.

"If your asking me, yes. It will be a great opportunity for you. Tuan Corp. is a huge company. Huge company's like that fits perfectly fine with your knowledge," he said.

He really trust me that much. Dad always give me favor at everything I want. He is the best dad ever. Even mom oppose at something I ask he will still give it.

Bu5 how about Tzuyu, I promised to be with her in her graduation. This is her last year in college.

"I know your thinking about Tzuyu. I already thought about that. I already told Mr. Tuan that you can't stay there longer because you have your priorities here. Just accept the offer, I'm sure you'll have a great experience in their firm," dad says when he notice me hesitating whether to accept it or not.

"Hon, don't pressure Sana. Let her chose what she wants," mom said to dad.

"No mom it's fine. I'm gonna think of it. I still have time, right dad?" I said and look at my father.

"Yes, ofcourse. If you decided to accept it, I'm gonna tell them your gonna work there for just a year," dad said that makes me smile.

"Really?" I said. See my dad is the best.

He nods at me.

"Well I think I'll just hangout with my friends for today while thinking of it," I said to them.

After breakfast I message Momo and Mina to hangout with me and they both agreed.