Thirty six

SANA'S POV

I can't believe at what I just saw, I thiught everything will be alright today but what I saw makes it more worst. How Tzuyu could do this to me?

Qhy does she still keep bothering me if she's already with Lisa. Why is she making it hard for me?!

"Sana stop crying please. You don't deserve that girl. She doesn't love you at all," Mark said that makes me burst out crying.

He hug me tight and I just keep crying on his chest.

"I love her so much but why did she do that to me? Am I not enough?"

"No, Sana, your enough, your worth it. It's not your fault if she doesn't see your worth. She's really a jerk," Mark said as he caress my back.

He cupped my face and wipe my tears. I can see in his eyes how sincere he is right now. I guess Mark is really not as bad as I think. He's still a nice person after all.

"If you need someone to leannor cry on just call me alright? I won't deny it Sana, I still like you and I'm willing to wait for you," he look straight into my eyes while he's saying those words.

I felt his gaze are going down to my lips, I gulp. This can't be, I should not let him do what he want's to do.

"Sana-chan!" A shout from the outside save my life. It's Momo.

Mark quickly pulled away from me and sit properly beside me. I can see his forehead is getting sweaty.

Momo and Mina entered the house. They both first notice Mark who is sweating beside me.

"Are you alright?" Momo asks to Mark and Mark just show a weak smile to answer Momo.

"How about you Sana? Are you oka" Mina worriedly asks.

Mark move a little to give space to Mina to sit beside me.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine,"

"What happened?" Momo asks.

Remembering what I saw earlier keeps breaking my heart into pieces. Out all of the people who can hurt me why is it Tzuyu?

"I just saw Tzuyu and Lisa together"I said while holding back my tears.

"So its true that Tzuyu cheats on you?" Momo said angrily.

"I really can't believe whats happening right now"

Me too Mina.

"Then you have to believe now Mitang. Tzuyu is not the same person we met years ago," Momo said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

Mina just sigh at what Momo said. I know how disappointed Mina is. Mina trust Tzuyu more than how Momo trust Tzuyu and I know how disappointed she is right now.

"Uhm S-Sana, I have to go, my friends are might waiting for me "Mark says and stand up.

He bows at Momo and Mina before turning back.

"Mark!" I called him and walk beside him to give him a tight hug.

If he's not with me earlier I may look a dumbshit out there.

"Thank you," I said as I break the hug. He just smiled at me.

"Everything for you," he said and smile while he pinch my chin.

I watch him exit the house before going back to my friends. As I go back I saw there confuse eyes looking at me.

"What?" I said in confusion.