Thirty four

MARK'S POV

"I have to go,I will pick up Sana" I said to my friends.

"Mark,are you sure about that?" Jb ask.

"Of coarse, Its already working everything is going as it plans and I need to make it more perfect. I need to get whats mine and that's Sana,"

I take my coat before grabbing my keys.

My plan is working smoothly and Lisa is doing her job perfectly. Now is an important day for me, it's the day that I will crush Chou Tzuyu. I'll make it sure that she'll never get closer to my Sana.

I sent Sana flowers earlier and I hope she likes it. Lisa and Tzuyu are planned to meet up today. I set it up for Sana for her to believe that Tzuyu really cheated on her since I heard that Sana and her friends doesn't believe that Tzuyu did it on purpose. But today I'll make them believe.

I'm now on the way to the Minatozaki’s residence. Youngjae help us to find their home and he is also help me to find connections to their village for us to enter the place since it's private.

I reach their house. I fix my clothes before pressing the doorbell.

An old woman open the gate for me. It's Mrs. Minatozaki

"Mark? What are you doing here?" She ask in shock when she saw me

"Is Sana there?"I ask and look at her back. I saw her crying a baby in her arms. It's the same kid I saw at the picture.

"She's inside. Come on in," she said and open the gate wide for me.

I just follow Sana's mom to get inside their house.

"Sana, dear you have visitor," her mom said that called Sana's attention.

Her forehead creased when she saw me. I just smiled at her and wave my hand but it just make her look more mad.

"I'm tired mom," she said and was about to walk upstairs when her mother call her again.

"Sana you just woke up and stop being so lazy. You have visitor. Let me take care of I.N," she said and took the kid from Sana's arm.

Mrs. Minatozaki smiled at me before going outside with the kid.

Whose kid is that?

"What are you doing here?"she ask coldy as she sits at the sofa.

"I just wanted to see you. Is it bad to visit a friend?" I said but she really seems not in good mood.

"Friend? Are you crazy?" She asks and look angrily straight to my eyes.

I just nod my head and smile at her.

"I sent you sunflowers? Do you like it?"

"It's from you?" She look at the table not far away from us look for the flowers I sent. I smiled in victory whenbI saw it displayed beautifully in a vase.

"I didn't come here to cause any harm or start up a fight. I came here to say sorry to you formally. What I did before is really unforgivable. I'm sorry for my actions Sana. I hope you can forgive and we can still be friends?" I act like I was really sincere at what I just said.

She sigh.

"It's alright at least now, you learned at your mistakes. Of course we can be friends. I heard our fathers are really close friends, it's great if we can be the same," she said and smiled brightly at me.

"Really? Thanks Sana," I said.

"Uhm, I heard you and Tzuyu are not in good terms? Is it true?" Her face emotions suddenly change at what I said.