Thirty three

TZUYU'S POV

To: Jeong

Unnie can you go with me at the bar?

From: Jeong

WTF!Chou Tzuyu!I won't do that!Nayeon will scold me again! You know her! She will said that I didn't stop you. Just go here and tell me everything..

To: Jeong

But unnie,I'm already here

From: Jeong

Yah! You stubborn kid!

I'll be there

To: Jeong

Sorry unnie..But thanks :*

After what happened awhile ago I went straight at the bar to let out all the anger and pain that I have been keeping inside.

Is it that hard for them to listen to me?

It fucking hurt so much, seeing Sana just standing there and letting her father hit me really breaks my heart. I know it hurt her what she saw but I told her before that she should talk or ask me first about it. But she didn't did.

I don't  mind my tears that just keep flowing down my cheeks. I emptied my glass before calling a bartender to add ask more.

"One more glass please," I said and the bartender nod.

While waiting for him I face the dance floor to watch over the people dancing and going wild. I notice a guy touch a womans butt, I thought the woman will flinch but she just turn around and put around her arms to the guy.

Why can't I just be like these dudes?

Just having fun and will go home with a chick and come back again tomorrow then go home again with a chick. That routine of them sounds fun.

I haven't meet more womans before because since I got here my attention stuck on Sana. It's always Sana that I think. She is the only lady that runs over my head and I'm not getting sick of it.

"Hey how much you already drunk?" I got suprise at Jeongyeon's presence, she just speak from nowhere.

"You suprise me," I complain and drink the beer that the bartende just gave.

"Give her too," I said to the bartender and point at Jeongyeon unnie.

"No,I'm fine" Jeongyeon refuses to the bartender.

"Tsk,okay.."

"So how many is it?" She said returning her attention on me.

"It's just my fifth glass." I casually said.

"That will be your last glass. You drunk too much. That's enough," she said.

Well I think she's right because my vision kinda get blurry. I drink straight the beer.

"I'm not drunk, just tipsy. Come on join me," I said and smiled at her.

My visions is kinda blurry but I still can see her eyebrows that frown.

"Let's go home and talk there. Not here," Jeongyeon said as she try to pull me out of the chair that I'm sitting.

I shoved away her hand.

"It's better to talk here unnie," I said and called the waiter again he automatically refill my glass.

I saw my unnie just sigh and sit back beside me.