Eleven

TZUYU'S POV

"Chewy?"

I got awake when I heard a soft voice called my name. I scratch my eyes and stretch my back. I fallen asleep while sitting beside Sana.

I slowly gaze at the girl beside me.

"Unnie?your awake. Wait for me I'll call the doctor" I said. I was about to leave when she grabs my hand.

"Don't leave me," she whispered but I heard it.

"What do you feel? Are you alright? Is there any pain?" I asks worriedly and check her from head to toe.

"Don't worry, I'm perfectly fine," she said and give me her sweetest smile.

"I'm happy glad to hear that," I said as I caress her hand.

"Why are you here?" She asks in confusion.

"Why don't you want to see me?"

"Of course not- W-hat I mean you went back at Taiwan right?" She said while stuttering.

I saw her hesitation while saying those words. She's nervous, hahaha.

"Your stuttering," I tease and I start laughing. I just found it adorable.

She suddenly hit me that makes me stop chuckling.

"Ouch why did you do that?" I said and caress my arm she hit.

"I'm asking stupid," she said it to the way she talks to me before.

"I came back yesterday. I heard what happened to you that's why I'm here. I'm fucking worried," I said.

"You didn't even inform me that your gonna leaving me," she said and rolled her eyes.

"Why? Do you miss me?" I said and wiggle my eye brows.

"Of course not, why would I?"

"See why would I bother to tell you if you don't even care," I said and pretend I was sulking.

"Iww, stop it Chou. Disgasting!" She said while acting she was about to puke.

"What a cruel," I said that makes her laugh so hard.

"Now your laughing? Your crazy unnie," I said and she just keeps on laughing.

Her laugh is addictive. Before I'm only watching her laughing from a far and now I'm seeing her laughing infront of me. And you know what it makes it special? I'm the reason of her laughs.

I remembered what Momo unnie have told me.

You've beed had a special place in her heart.

Is it true? Should I asks her? Isn't it awkward if I asks her all of a sudden? What if Momo unnie is just making fun of me.

"Sana unnie I--"

"MYY GOSHH!!" before I could say something to her we heard someone shouts.

It's Momo unnie. I stand up at my seat to give them some space. I know how worried they are.

I saw Jeongyeon unnie carrying some foods. I help her to food the foods at the table.

What a timing. I'm already hungry.

"Sana? Are you okay? Is there anything wrong? What are you feeling right now?" Momo asks continuously.

"I'm fine," she said and smile.

She suddenly starts crying that makes us panic. I quickly went beside her and wipe her tears.

"Hey why are you crying whats wrong?" I asks and check everything.