Twenty five

TZUYU'S POV

"Sana all you need to do is to resign at that fucking company, what's hard with that?!" I said. I'm really getting pissed.

She keeps telling me it's easy to send a resignation letter.

"Tzuyu, you know I can't I have a contract and I still have a month to work for them. And You know see how nice Mr. Tuan to me, I can't leave just like that," she said that makes my hands fist.

"Just like that?! What his son did is not jusr like that!" What the fuck is going inside on her mind. Is she insane? That Mark almost rape her and she's telling me it's just like that?!

"Tzuyu, it won't happen again trust me," Sana said and tried to hold my hand but I shove it away.

"I trust you but not that guy. If you will continue your contact  don't talk to me until it ends," I said and walk out of our hotel.

I need to calm myself down by turning away. I'm not fond of getting in an argument with Sana. I respect her decisions and what she wants but this time, her decision making is not right.

Why can't she see it? I'm just trying to protect. It's okay for me to continue her contract there if I can be by her side all the tim. But I'm not, she is Mark's secretary and it's not impossible to happened again.

I went to the garden of the hotel and find myself dialing Dahyun's number.

CALL

Dahyun: whats up Tzu! Long time no talk! How are you and Sana unnie?

Tzuyu: yeah, coz your always out of town with Momo unnie. We are fine.

Dahyun: Hahaha that's why you should come home and join us on our next trips.

Tzuyu: I really hope we can go back there as soon as possible

Dahyun: why what happened?

Tzuyu: something bad happened to day, not just bad but worst thing happened today,

Dahyun: what is it? I might help you,

Tzuyu: it's about Sana and her boss. Her boss is too- uhm I can't find the right words to say but all I know he is as bullshit as Taehyung,

Dahyun: what do you mean? What did he did to Sana?

Tzuyu: he almost rape Sana, if I didn't come he might the same thing Tae did to Sana,

Dahyun: what? Is she alright? Tell her to leave that company, I'm sure Momo and Mina will be enrage if the found out what happened on her.

Tzuyu: that's what I'm telling her, but she keeps refusing, and it's frustrating me!

Dahyun: take it easy Tzu, that company is not a safe place for her anymore.

Tzuyu: what will I do if she don't want to? It's irritating me

Dahyun: if she still insists on working on that company then let her, atleast you know at yourself that you already warned her,

Tzuyu: but unnie, how would I let her if danger is only waiting on her?

Dahyun: that's the point tzu talk to her. She ne3da to come back now, someone is waiting on her,

Tzuyu: someone, who?

Dahyun: we got Jeong-in at one of the orphanages in Daejeon. We just needed a few won to browse to their files to see where the baby is. It's really a long story. We'll tell it to you once you came back here. That's one more reason why you need to came back asap.