Thirty nine

When Mark arrive at Sana's place Sana quickly ask him tons of questions.

"I don't know what are you talking about Sana. Do you really think I will do horrible things like that? Yes I did something not nice to you before but it doesn't mean I will end up killing someone just to get what I want. Like what your friends are saying to you," Mark said seriously to Sana.

It doesn't help anymore, it just give her so much headache to know who's really lying.
It's totally impossible that her friends will lie at her especially Momo and Mina because they almost treat each other like sisters. Her friends easily believe at what Lisa says and she thinks this is the reason why they keep pointing out Mark is the real killer.

What if Lisa is really the one whose lying here and she's just making her friends believe at what she's saying.

She saw Mark's improvements, he always visit Sana to check on her condition especially now that Sana is mourning at Tzuyu's death. Sana thought Mark really has change that's why it's making her hard to believe that Mark is the killer.

"I don't know who to believe anymore," Sana said and massage her temples.

Mark move closer to Sana and hold both of his shoulders while looking straight into her eyes.

"Believe me, I won't do those kind of things to you. Actually, I just recieve a police report about the suspect. The cops told me they found the motor that the killer used during the killings," Mark lied. He really doesn't talk to any police or even open a report about the crime.

Sana's body became lived when she heard what Mark said.

"So how about the suspect did they find any clues to trace him?" Sana asks.

"No, they said it looks like the killer just left the motorbike there and leave," Sana's shoulders fall. She's slowly losing hope that Tzuyu's dead might not get it's justice.

Sana just sit on the sofa and think deeply. Tzuyu died in a horrible way and now her death still doesn't have it's justice.

She totally doesn't have enough sleep every night. Thinking Tzuyu making her up all night, she's also losing appetite that makes her parents mad at her. They barely seen there daughter eat. If she has a meal she don't really finish it all up. This situation making is herself unhealthy.

The fact that Sana can't also visit Tzuyu burial because of Tzuyu's mom, she really strictly doesn't allow Sana to see Tzuyu. Mrs. Chou keep in her mind that if Tzuyu doesn't met Sana it won't happened on her daughter. She's totally blaming Sana for her daughter's death.

"Uhm, Sana, I didn't got a chance to ask you this," Sana look at Mark. "Who is that kid?" Mark asks and point at I.N whose sleeping piecefully at his crib.

Sana automatically smiled when she looks at I.N. Now she only has I.N, he is the last reason for her to keep living.

Mark notice that Sana's face lit up when he asks about the kid and he already hate the feeling he had when he saw Sana smiled brightly like that.

"He's Jeong-in, we call him I.N. He's my son," Sana happily introduces her son to Mark.

She saw Jeong-in move a little and the kid finally wakes up. She quickly went up to him and lift her son.

"S-son? From whom?" Mark couldn't believe at what he just heard. She didn't expect Sana to have a kid with that body. Sana totally doesn't look like give birth at all because of her hourglass body.

"You might not know him, but his name is Taehyung," Sana said that make Mark more surprise. He haven't mention his ex name for years.

Sana notice Mark reaction.