Forty

MARK'S POV

I'm now on my way to Sana's house once again. I really need to do this to make her believe that I'm innocent, I know that her friends won't stop accusing me until they caught the real suspect, that's why I came up with a plan to look for someone who is willing to get accused about the crime.

I know it's impossible to find someone who will gonna agree with us but I'm willing to give her millions of money in exchange just to pretend that he is the real murderer.

Tzuyu friends will surely stop coming after me and Sana will finally fully trust me.

While driving I felt my phone vibrates. I check the screen, Youngjae sentme a message it's probably about our new plan.

From: Youngjae

Hyung, the guy we talk to already agree with the deal. We just need to sent him the money so that we can continue to the next plans.

His message automatically made me smile. I got a chance to reply at him when the traffic light goes red.

To: Youngjae

I will send him the money personally.

I think it's much better if I will still need to clarify him the whole plan myself. I don't want this to fail.

After a few minutes I finally reach Sana's house, before walking out the car I grab the flowers at the back seat that I bought earlier.

I check on myself for the last time before pressing the doorbell. As expected she quickly opened it in a few seconds. Sana still don't look good. For sure she won't be okay in more coming days. She still looks like she haven't slept for days.

What's with that Tzuyu and she make Sana mourn like this? Tsk.

"Oh, Mark your here again," Sana said.

I smiled.

"I thought that you'd still need someone to be with and I can't let a friend suffer alone." I said and she just smiled weakly at me. "Here," I handed her the flowers I bought. She smelled it before opening the gate wide for me

"Thank you, come on in," she said.

When I walk inside their house, I first saw I.N sleeping at the long couch with plenty of pillows beside him so that he won't fall.

I just smiled bitterly when I remember that this kid will just give me a hard time for pursuing Sana. What should I do with you?

"Do you want or need something?" Sana asks that makes me look at her.

"Uhm, water?" I said and Sana just nod. I sat beside the couch where I.N is sleeping when my phone suddenly rings.

I quickly pick it up, when I saw it's Youngjae, I walk out of the house, it must be something important.

CALL

Youngjae: Hyung, the guy back out

Mark: He what? I thought he already made up her mind?

Youngjae: that's what I thought to. He sent me a message saying he can't do it, he doesn't want to get in jail.

Mark: Fvck! Then what are you still doing right now?! Find anyone else! We badly needed someone to pretend he's the real killer.

Youngjae: Hyung, I tried to look for someone and no one seems interested.

Mark: It's not my problem anymore! It's your job!

Youngjae: But-

Mark: If you didn't get someone by tonight you will be the one I will point out who killed Tzuyu. I don't want Sana to know that I'm the real master mind behind of the crime!