Chapter 3: Far Longer than Forever

The sky is blue, the sun is shining warmly upon everyone as they walked through campus to their dorms or to The Pit to buy junk food. The birds are singing, The yellow flowers are blooming, it's so beautiful outside...

"I don't get this, I give up." Dust said annoyed as he drop the pencil on the grass as Blue frowns trying to help Dust study for the exam that's coming up. "C'mon! Don't give up! I know you can do this!" Blue exclaims with a big smile, picking up Dust's pencil and hands him it back to him, "Okay now let's try again until you get it right!" Blue said as Dust groans, Dream giggled sitting by Blue watching the two lovey-dovey skeletons study, then he sensed his dear brother.

"Oh hello Night-"

"I failed my exam." Nightmare said with a angry look on his face as he dropped his backpack on the grass and sits by his twin looking like he would kill time to un-alive his teacher. "What?! Aw sorry Brother it's okay...you'll do better next time!" Dream said hugging his brother as Nightmare glared at the grass, "I hate that teacher." He growls as Dream frowns and thinks for a while.

"Well, why not talk to our counselor about changing your class instead with a different teacher and explain what's going on?" Dream offers.

"Yeah, sooner the better." Nightmare growled as he picked up a yellow flower that just bloomed and plucked its petals and ripping the poor plant into tiny pieces

RIP flower.

"C'mon don't be so grumpy, I'll let you eat the last piece of butterscotch pie~?" Dream said as Nightmare sighs. "Fine." Nightmare said giving his twin a small smile, "See? It's going to be fine! It's our last year of school and then...college!" Dream said as Nightmare's face fell back to being himself again.

"Great." Nightmare said feeling grumpy all over again.

"Heya dudes what you guys up to?" Fresh said as he sat himself with the group with his colorful clothes and skateboard at hand, his YO-LO glass on as always.

"Oh nothing just helping Dust study for tomorrow's exam." Blue said as Fresh looks at Dust, his hand doing a praying position.

"I'll pray for you." Fresh said, Dust rolls his eye lights, "Thanks." Dust said but in his opinion he didn't need prayers...he has Blue as his little miracle not a simple insignificant prayer.

Error walks through campus, to his group of friends looking for his small little artist friend, he looked everywhere but no Ink, "Have you seen Ink? I can't seem to find him anywhere." Error said, everyone shrugged or shook their head except Fresh, "He's with Shannon and Isabel, about something they are working on in the theater room." Fresh said as Error pats his head and rushes to look for Ink

"Thanks!" Error calles out

"No problem dude!" Fresh calles back as he talked with his friends, today is truly a beautiful day.

💙💛♥️💙💛♥️

Error opens the door, to see Shannon and Isabel doing tryouts for a play, He saw Ink on stage reading a script acting on what he was given as Error stood by the door closing it softly and watched his friend on stage performing.

If I could break this spell
I'd run to him today
And somehow I know he's on his way to me
Derek, you and I were meant to be
Far longer than forever~

I'll hold you in my heart
It's almost like you're here with me
Although we're far apart~

Sure as the dawn brings the sunrise
We've an unshakeable bond~