(31) Let the show begin! PT 3

"Are you enjoying this night?" Iza asked, everyone in the audience screaming and cheering as Iza smiled widely.

"Awesome! Glad to hear you all are enjoying this wonderful night...now...Please Give a warm welcome to the twins! Dream and Nightmare!" Iza said as Humans and monsters began clapping for the twins.

"Hello! I'm Dream! And he's my twin brother Nightmare!" Dream said with a big smile then turning to look at his twin brother giving him a comforting smile, then facing the audience changing into a sad smile.

"Um...before we sing I just want to say that my brother has been through a lot...fighting with his demons, that he fought alone...I wish I knew what's been going on, to be by his side in his darkest moments of his life." Dream said, taking a hold of his brothers hand tightly.

"It's what siblings are for...we're supposed to be there for one another...We both failed." Dream said, Nightmare frowns squeezing his twins hand in return, while looking at the audience who were focused on the twins.

"I'm sorry that I didn't let my brother in, There were times I thought of telling him, but I just didn't want to bother him or anyone. I just-I just thought that I could handle my demons alone."  Nightmare said.

"It only takes a few words to push that person who is suffering with depression to quit fighting and give up on life." Nightmare said.

"I said really harsh things to my brother for what has been going on between us." Dream confessed. "What I didn't know was that he was dealing with something that he's been fighting alone for a long time, leaving him alone and refusing to talk to him...like he didn't matter or existed to me...I made a The biggest mistake." Dream said feeling guilty.

"A mistake that almost cost my brothers life." Dream said everyone in their seat staying deathly silent.

"I have attempted suicide...a broken person like me...people who are like me...we are just so overwhelmed with pain, and self hate...we can't see that there is someone out there who cares for us." Nightmare said everyone looked shocked, surprised, and some looked upset or sad their souls glowing in the darkness through their clothing, Empathy bleeding out wanting to reach out for Nightmare.

"You feel like your alone in the world. That everything and everyone is against you, you believe there's nothing for you in this world that holds something special for you in the future." Nightmare explains feeling something heavy returning within his soul.

"You feel like you don't matter to anyone, you begin to hate yourself, and you feel empty. You can't feel anything, a probability that you might find a road of self-harm just to feel something or to distract yourself from your sadness." Nightmare said.

"People who self-harm...they think their in control...you can fool your mind but you can't fool anyone when you say that self harm "helps." Can you?" Nightmare asked.

"Then you begin to think about how would the world be like if you didn't exists...then leads to a list of tools or actions that you can get yourself killed. It only takes a few words to push that person to that limit of losing faith...hope..."Nightmare said sadly.

"We're just empty and numb, unable to be happy or satisfied in life...because it's a wound that is not healing properly, it's getting infected." Nightmare explained.

"To the point it's deadly and needs to get healed soon, if your dealing with depression don't sit there and think you can fight your demons alone." Nightmare said looking at every human and monster.

"Because it only takes one loss of your battles to drag you down to rock bottom." Nightmare said.

"Your life isn't a film to end, Your skin isn't paper to cut open. Your life isn't a book, don't end your story with a bad ending." Nightmare pleaded.