(43) S O U L_👁‍🗨 (REMAKE)

👆song: 'WHO WILL REMEMBER ME'

DARK ROOM_: Screen who's pale pixie hair that illuminated the darkness along with her grey/purple mixed skin and her bright white eye lights that glowed within her pitch black sockets stood standing giant staring at the never ending vas of darkness of the Dark Room and by her side stood a small tiny female skeleton soldier dressed in a pearl white and grey armor.

"Dark Room, activate my eye screen." Ordered the giant Woman who wore a blank cold expression, uddenly the black waters began to ripple as a huge screen in a shape of an eye along with other small eyes of screens began to rise from the black cold waters of the Dark Room, the screens flickering to life:

__________________
'WELCOME SCREEN,
READY TO CHOOSE A SOUL?'
__________________

"Show me all the main souls presented in Eliza's AU based in the storyline." Screen orders, The young female skeleton soldier's body stiffened frowning her sockets in worry, she felt dread fill her soul debating with her thoughts until she decided to speak up.

"My Screen are you sure—" She tried to reason but once her words left through her teeth she immediately felt regrets and her expression cringing at her choice of words.

"Do not question my decisions Esther." Screen snaps coldly looking down glaringly at the young skeleton in white and grey armor who flinched as her green eye lights dimmed frowning her sockets sorrowfully down at her feet.

"Every choice I make from then and now will shape and help us achieve our main goal of this mission." Screen said her white eyes looking away from the small soldier to the eye screen itself as Screen reaches out both of her hands touching the 'Eye Screen' as Esther shuts her sockets taking a deep slow quiet breath and exhales straightening her self up with her hands on her sides and bows.

"Yes...My Screen. my apologies for my inconvenience." Esther said softly as she straightens herself up reopening her sad dark empty sockets with her hands on her sides as she looks away not wanting to look at the 'Eye-screen'...it's not the first time they've been through with this conversation.

"I-I know I shouldn't doubt your choices but...it's...it's..." Esther sighs shaking her head shrugging her shoulders fighting with herself  until she gave up letting out a exhausting sigh, Screen pauses her movements of her finger tips as her white eye lights moved to her side staring down at Esther.

"Forget it. It's pointless." Esther whispers crosses her arms looking down at her feet covered in black water that ripples through her movements forcing herself to keep her gaze at the dark waters reflecting the darkness of the Dark Room instead of the illuminated screen.

Screen stares down at the defeated skeleton with her cold white eye lights slowly began to to soften as she frowns her eyebrows, the more she stares at Esther the more Esther reminded so much of her precious daugh—Screen's eye lights snapped back into attention to the 'Eye screen' as her cold expression resurfaced to more important matters than Esther's feelings including her own: What really matters is to choose now.

__________________
'HERE ARE YOUR OPTIONS,
CHOOSE YOUR SOUL(S):

NAME: DREAM
AGE: 17
SOUL STATUS: 💛💛💛💛💛💛
AU: Together Forever [💜]

NAME: NIGHTMARE
AGE: 17
SOUL STATUS: 💜💜💜💜💜💜
AU: Together Forever [💜]

NAME: ERROR
AGE: 18
SOUL STATUS: 💙💛♥️💙💛🖤
AU: Together Forever [💜]