(18) My Little Moon PT 2

🎉🎂Happy Birthday UNDERTALE!🎂🎉

Nightmare's POV

I open my sockets, I was sitting on the grass, a familiar music playing, "That's Mother's music box..." I said to myself sitting up as I looked at the sky there were beautiful stars, and echo flowers everywhere, and a beautiful waterfall.

I felt at peace. The music is getting louder, as I stand up to my feet, as voices singing in harmony similar to my mother's music box. The violin playing...the drums playing...the flute playing, the voices singing louder in harmony.

No one is here but me.

I explored the place I was in...I never seen this place...how did I get here? Where am I? Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something? Why do I feel like I want to stay here more than anything else? It's so peaceful.

I want to stay here forever.

"In songs..." a voice sang.

I know that voice...

"When the trees sing..." the voice continued, I walked to the source of that beautiful voice.

"When the wind blows..." she sang her voice echoing, I know that song...mother sang that song to me.

"Mother?" I said as I ran my soul beating in happiness.

"You're a flower...Your a river...a rainbow..." mother's voice sang as the echo flowers echoed back here song softly.

I didn't see her.

"Mom!? Where are you?" I called out looking everywhere I couldn't find her.

"I loved you the first time..." mother sang as I ran to the voice of my dear deceased mother who passed away due to a deadly illness.

Leading me to a cave...

"I s a w you..." mother sang softly, I walked through the cave a trail of echo flowers echoing back my mother's song.

"And I'll always, will love you..." she sang, then my mother stops singing.

"Mom?" I called our only to see a statue of my mother made of stone in the water. That same water in this beautiful place...that waterfall...the river...they came from her sockets...like as if they were her tears.

"Mom? Are you here? I heard you..." I said looking everywhere for my mother.

"My sweet baby boy..." she said, I turn to see the statue in a different position with her hands on her face water flowing out of her sockets in sadness.