(32) Let the show begin! PT 4

"Goodness! That song touched my soul, brought tears into my eyes!" Iza said wiping her tears her heart clenching within her, a unexplainable feeling overwhelming her green soul remembering her painful memories from the twins song.

"S-sorry, I'm emotionally moved at the moment ..." Iza said trying to control her overwhelming sadness consuming her once more, throughout her whole life surrounding her her mind, demons clawing out from their chains from the back of her soul.

"M-My apologies...now Please welcome Error!" Iza exclaims shaking off the depressing emotions/memories giving the audience a bright smile, walking to the back stage. Error walks up on the stage with the microphone, the bright spotlights shining down at him.

"As My brother Fresh told you all...we lost our mother, because of that loss...everyone had their own way to cope and move on but for myself I created walls around me to keep everyone out, Even my brothers..." Error said.

"Because I couldn't cope and move on like my brothers have. I gave my big brother Geno a hard time...I knew he's trying is best just like mom did. You could say that I Given up on life...it's just s-so hard to move on from losing someone important to you, it's like something within you has been ripped away from you leaving you in pain then anger and hate...then numb." Error explains as the audience stays quiet Error takes a deep breath calming his pounding soul.

"Then someone special came into my life, things changed for me. I started to care more, waking up and actually looking forward to what the now and tomorrow had in plan with me...I will forever miss our mother, and we will never forget her...I have to learn to cope and move on, it's a part of life..." Error said.

"We are born...we grow...live a little while...
then we die, what is life to you really? Is it's enough what life has given you?" Error questioned then he gives the signal to the orchestra to play, they nod as the piano began to play.

Error, facing the audience with the microphone in his hand as he closed his sockets and began to sing.

Song: Enough-

💙💛♥️💙💛♥️
"I'm trying to hold my breath.
Let it stay this way,
Can't let this moment end."

Error sang while looking at Ink, his soul pounding within him, watching the artist on the stage singing along with him, How the light illuminating Ink's face showing every detail, how Ink's voice echoing throughout the theater his voice capturing Error's sockets, his hearing and his soul throbbing for something that Error didn't comprehend what he wanted as the two sang together matching perfectly.

💙💛♥️💙💛♥️
"You set off a dream with me,
Getting louder now, Can you hear it echoing?"

-3:00am-At Night-
Error looks at the ceiling in bed, the blankets keeping the skeleton warm, his soul pounding feeling warm and weird, unable to stop himself from thinking about Ink...Error closed his sockets imagining what he and Ink could be as more than just friends.

The more Error thought about it the more he grew to want that dream to come true...Ink's beautiful smile...his voice...his sockets...his laugh...Error blushing yellow, Error slowly began to drift to sleep embarrassed of how much he truly wanted to be more than just his best friend with Ink...he wanted something more, so much more than he ever wanted.

💙💛♥️💙💛♥️
"Take my hand,
Will you share this with me?"

Error open his sockets looking around it was a crowd of people, the spotlights of all colors shining below everyone who were dancing, having a good time of a party of a lifetime everyone will forever remember.