Together Forever Here With You

🔹

"It's strange..." 15A-BE1 said as she pets her parrot who stood on her shoulder as he tilts his head for her pet more, the humans brown eyes staring off starting at the blue butterflies fluttering over the blue and yellow flowers as her back rested on the biggest tree deep within the forest as the skeleton beside her turns to looking at her fondly wearing a smile.

"What is strange?" FR3-5H asked frowning his eyebrows watching the human his previous self had befriended many years ago, he felt himself feeling something warm in his new soul as he watched her beautiful brown pixie silky hair as the wind blew gently her threads of hair flowing gently she wore a white dress under her dark blue apron that's wrapped tightly on her dress and body—15A-BE1 turns around her brown eyes staring into his sockets.

"Life." She said wearing a tired yet sad smile and FR3-5H stares frowning with worry as he moves himself closer to her his back resting on the huge tree wrapping his hand tightly around her own.

"How everyone is born so frail and innocent..." she said wearing a soft smile her brown eyes looked sad, guilty and resentful? And tired and FR3-5H knew why this was the case for her beautiful warm chocolate brown eyes that was once was brighter filled with so much hope and dreams and now their breaking and FR3-5H felt guilty and yet he wasn't sorry for what he did or more like what his previous self did because he knew deep down why he did it.
He did the right thing. It was a better choice. It was this or die. FR3-5H obviously chose the other option. To survive. To live. A new chance. A new life.
He wasn't sorry. Because he got to share his new life and chance with the person he really cares about, the one person who loved him and now he has the chance to be able to love her back in this new world.

With a expensive price. Was it worth it? Don't know what do you think? Was everything worth it?

"—and then we grow up to be so full of wonder with big hopes and dreams." 15A-BE1 said looking away looking at the green leaves of the huge tree the two rested their backs on and she closed her eyes taking a deep breath and sighs with a grimace looking scared, worried and guilty.

"Then we grow a little bit more and we finally open our eyes..." she said opening her eyes her brown eyes looked cold and empty as her expression grows into something dark frowning looking bitter.

"—and see the world in whole new different perspective." She said her brown eyes looking dim and cold feeling bitter deep within her soul that questioned her actions, her choices and decisions as her mind kept insisting that...she did and do was right thing...she couldn't see any other way other than this only option—

"The world can be cruel and so cold but I always had hope that better days and happy times will come around..." she said as the woman tightens her hold of the skeleton sitting beside her under the giant tree who is worried for her mental state, how much it began to worsen over the years they've been together in this new world that was supposed to be everyone's perfect happy forever after.

"Oh how wrong I was..." 15A-BE1 huffs our rolling her eyes shaking head narrowing her eyebrows and silence followed as the birds singing, the human and monster sat there holding onto each other's hands tightly comforting each other as the two watched two blue butterfly's fluttering around each other and clashing gently against each other.

"I accepted my fate Fresh..." 15A-BE1 said suddenly slicing away the peaceful silence she felt the skeleton beside here tense, the human turns her head to look at him as he stares at her thought she couldn't make out his reaction as he held a tight smile along with his shades hiding his sockets only she could only imagine that his eye lights vanished at her words that cut FR3-5H: Why couldn't she understand He did what he NEEDED to...his original self had to do what he needed to do.