(36) The Swan Princess _4_💜

IN THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE SWAN PRINCESS: "Where is Ink?" Error asked worried looking around not seeing in Ink anywhere not even a trace of her was there she was just gone, Dream whimpers in pain gasping for air grips Error's clothes grimacing in agony.

"L-Listen to me, Error .It's not what it seems. It's not what it seems—" Dream gasps out, "What's not? What are you saying? Where's Ink?" Error said confused shaking his head not able to understand.

"Ink is...Ink is...Gone." Dreams croaks and then fades into dust—Error's clothing was covered in Dream's dust as he sat there in shock.

💜💜💜💜💜💜

Transition to: Exterior, Swan Lake: Full Moon conquering the night sky upon Swan Lake, Ink drowning in despair her skeleton in a form of swan with magic rainbow feather's along with her activated ecto-body as she moved her feet moving herself afloat in the lake.

"Now don't let my little spell make you sad Inky, It doesn't even last the whole day. " Nightmare said,

"As soon as the moon comes up..." he trails off as the moon slowly began to rise upon the night sky it's reflection mirrored upon Swan Lake.

"Annnnd~ that's how it works, every night. You have to be on the lake, of course, and when the moonlight touches your wings..." Nightmare said, as the bright moonlight shines down at Ink's swan form as magic swirling around her form returning back to her old skeleton form again as her brown gown was soaked in water.

"...then your back into your Princess self!" Nightmare said, Ink walking towards Nightmare who stood on the surface by the lake offering his hand to help Ink her out of the lake only for her to ignore him avoiding his gaze lifting her long wet dress from getting muddy.

"Now look Inky, this sort of thing doesn't give me any pleasure—"Nightmare said forcing a frown pretending to be sad, the monster paused rubbing his chin tilting his head thinking and then laughing darkly shaking his head.

"Well, maybe a teensy bit. But what I really want is... Is your father's kingdom." Nightmare said honestly, Ink turns around sharply glaring at her kidnapper.

"Go right ahead and take it, then! You have enough power to do it, not like I can stop you." Ink said  angrily at Nightmare with her arms crossed against her chest.

"Nah, tried that already." Nightmare said shrugging walking towards Ink glaring at her narrowing his single blue socket, grabbing Ink's cheekbones gripping them harshly with a single hand forcing her to look at him.

"Once you steal something, you spend your whole life fighting to keep it." Nightmare growled then smiled gleefully down at Ink who deep down was afraid but refusing to show it.

"But if I marry the only heir to the throne... We'll rule your father's kingdom together, legally, King and Queen. You know?" Nightmare said smiling wide, Ink scoffs uncrossing her arms grabbing Nightmares hands away from her face harshly
Her eye lights glowing red.

"Never." Ink growled turning around facing away from her kidnapper walking towards the forest.

"Where are you going?" Nightmare questioned.

{SHE GOIN TA SUCK ERROR's DIC—}
{Esther! We're trying to stay kid friendly here!}
{GIRL~We WAAY passed DAT!}