A/N Holy sh*t

Damn...I never thought this would ever happen to any of my stories I write and I know you all are waiting for me to update.

And I'll be really honest with you all...I have a great plan of how this story(s) will go.

I am so excited for you all to eventually find out...however there is one reader who is aware of what is going on behind the books beyond than just an Errink fanfic...something big is happening and I wish to just tell you EVERYTHING I am about to write that will change everything and all will come together in full circle.

But that would be a huge spoiler.

It makes me laugh...to see that you all still can't see the connection...the clues I and another entity scattered around this story(s).

I never wrote a story that I am so passionate about, I never wrote a story that is this long.
This story is different and special to me, and then at the the end of day I found out it's so bitter sweet and sad at the same time, this story is a long journey and I hope with all my heart and soul that you will continue to be a part of.

I want to thank you all for reading and voting and making comments that make me laugh and smile even in my most darkest of times.

And I will update this story.

It's longer than I expected...but at the same time I am scared? No. Nervous for what's to come for your eyes to read and your mind to imagine.

I know you will all love it...but at the same time you'll hate it...it will feel unfair...perhaps unsatisfying...damn when I tell my friends about my plans...my design of what I am planning for you all.

They said:

"oh my god...it's so good."

"You have a great imagination."

"Oh my god! That is crazy!
What is it called I want to read your stories."

"Dude...this is so fucked up BUT soo good at the same time...it's wow I have no words."

"How are your readers...not noticed yet?"

My three favorites:

"Oh my god your readers are going to laugh. They are going to smile. They will cry a lot (maybe). They will want to kill you at the same time. It's so insane."

"It's so...sad...it's unfair...it's heartbreaking...
it's something!! And I like it and at the same time I don't because it's not fair...it feels like it's not fair...but at the same time
that is how life really is."

"Here's a quote for you to add of ya want:
If my life was a story there wouldn't be a happy ending. My author's reflection holds pain and sorrow and because my creator is typing my story, I know my story
will be the same a them."

Keep your eyes open my readers because after this "Play" is done this plan will finally fall to its place and your going to freak! When it happens!! Aggggghhhh!! I want to tell you so bad but I can't! It so much excitement flowing through my veins right now!!!

Anyway I better stop typing before I end up spilling my secrets.Thank you all so much! And You'll read this book again and...others...later!

💙🖤💚💜