(44) Glitchy Memories

👁‍🗨
"I promise that soon that this
will all just be a bad memory."
__________________

Grillby stood by the monsters and humans table waiting for their order while the skeleton's and human's were all talking loudly interrupting each other as the owner of the establishment waited for them to make up their minds on what they want to eat, the smell of French fries and burgers in the air, crowds of people talking while music plays in the background.

"We'll have one large french fri for us—" Iza said with a soft tired smile her brown eyes seemed to have lost the familiar brightness, Iza takes a deep breath hoping to calm her nerves as she rubbed her sweaty palms on her white dress that had a trail of blue flower's on them

"Put a whole load of mambo sauce!" Shannon exclaims feeling her mouth start to water feeling her stomach growling in hunger, while the smell of the place didn't exactly help it just made her hungrier.

"On the right side! ketchup on the left and a burger for each of us—" Red intervened, Error smirks turning his head shooting Ink (who was sitting by is side) a look that caught the artist's attention frowning in confusion he looks at Error questionably.

Error leans back from his seat comfortably, lazily with a wide Mischievous smile, "Ink's paying our meal 'causes we all know that he was here last." Error states playfully not really meaning it but loved the reaction of shock that Ink made that he couldn't help but chuckle.

"What!? Hey that's not fair I wasn't ready! You all had a head start!" Ink exclaims siting himself up with his sockets wide with a small smile beginning to grow in his artificial soul seemed to warm up at Error's chuckle.

"Sorry Inky you were just too slow—" Fresh said with a wide smile shrugging his shoulders as Ink crossed his arms shaking his head

"You all had a head start! And you and Error BOTH cheated!" Ink exclaimed playfully glaring at the two brothers who gasped and denied it saying they have ever cheated and simply playfully said that he just couldn't accept the fact he lost.

"He's spitting out facts." Emo said looking up from his phone for a second and half staring at his phone—Shannon slaps both of her hands onto the table harshly making everyone jump and the table rattle.

"We'll all put our money on the table silly gooses!" Shannon said loudly rolling her eyes with a soft smile forming on her lips, her ocean blue eyes trailing over to each of her friends but came to a stop staring at Iza who was staring off to space looking pale; Shannon frowning in worry feeling something was wrong with Iza—

"Will that be all?" Grillby asked, the group of friends looking at each other as if asking silently "do you want anything else?" To one another but in response they either shook their head or just shrugged.

"Oh! Yeah we'll all have Horchata please." Iza said sitting herself up as she raised her hand for attention as her boss nods and walks away and the human with green hair felt another wave of nausea hit her once again, she didn't feel like eating or drinking anything anymore while the feeling of dread came back crawling back up on her spine making her shiver.

While her friends were talking having a good time Iza however zoned out staring at the window—her reflection that stared back at her hearing a loud static sound that only she could hear as a long beep noise just kept ringing through her ears.