(16) Running out of time.

💛🧡💙❤️💜💚
Happy birthday UNDERTALE!

💛🧡💙❤️💜💚Happy birthday UNDERTALE!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Nightmare collapsed to the ground the most phone hitting the floor as Fresh voice calling out for him through the phone, Nightmare gets up holding himself from falling with the help of the walls with the bottle of alcohol in hand.

10

Nightmare walks to the door opening it, closing it behind him without knowing there was a lock on the door. Nightmare kept walking through the dark hallway of the dorms, everyone is asleep.

9

"N-no one will notice I'm gone...my brother doesn't need me anymore. I failed him...I'm such a useless creature." Nightmare slurs as he made it to a door that no one is allowed to go, Nightmare teleports through, walking up the stairs his soul pounding within him.

8

"Please don't do this..." A voice said.

"No one loves me anymore." Nightmare said.

"That's not true." The voice said.

7

"He hates me. Might as well do him a favor." Nightmare said as he open the last door, He made it to the rooftop of the building, walking forward for the edge to end it. This time for real.

"That is not true. This will hurt Dream more, this will break him. Don't do this.
My little Moon...my son..."

6

"It's a beautiful night isn't it heh-heh." Nightmare said to himself swaying die how drunk he is, Nightmare was so drunk, his mind going numb about to shut down and fall to the ground...where the concrete is waiting to be covered with his dust.

5

"N I G H T M A R E !" Dream yelled, Nightmare turns around to see his brother who had dark bags under his sockets, with tears in them.

Dream's bones are shaking.

Dream is scared.

Dream is terrified.

Dream slowly walks forward to his brother.

4

"S-stay back! Or I'll j-jump!" Nightmare yells as h walks back getting closer to the edge.

"Brother! P-Please! D-Don't do this!" Dream cries and sobs begging his twin not to end his life.

3

"I don't want to be here anymore!! EVERYONE hates me! There is nothing for me in this world." Nightmare said taking a step closer.

2

"PLEASE! I'm begging you! I'm sorry!! That I made you do this to yourself! I'm sorry!! IM SORRY!!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! YOUR MY BROTHER I LOVE YOU! IF YOU DIE THEN I WILL END MY LIFE JUST TO BE WITH YOU! PLEASE NIGHTMARE DONT DO THIS!" Dream screams, tears bleeding out of his sockets.

"Your lying...y-you hate me, you'll be fine without me pulling you down with me." Nightmare said the looks down at the ground below. Nightmares head-spinning his sight blurred.

Until....his body shut down.

1

"N O !"

Nightmare collapses.

Dream failed.

0
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Sense of me' by Mud Flow (2:30)

*Just another party where
the people wanna dance alone,
Everybody's trying to have some fun.*

*Neon lights are buzzing
round my head I feel the sense of me,
The sublime afterglow of inner peace.*

*Just a tiny point lost in the universe
Shaky on my knees,
You turn me on oh my!
I still have a body.*

*I come to see the world inside
Where I won't feel the breeze.*

*But there's one thing I don't believe in
And it's you, 'Cause I feel like
I'm nothing in the world.*

*Maybe chemicals, chemicals
Are losing, maybe chemicals,
chemicals Are losing you.*

*Somewhere in my head,
there is a little crack
The painful track of what
I could have done.*

*Before you came along,
A strange regret is what I get. *

The tables are turned,
we're all gonna burn
I breathe no air-And
everyone is here for me.

*If only I could see please let me see again,
When trouble comes I know for sure.*

*The distance in your eye
I should be on your side,
You're cold, cold-like death.*

*I opened the door...*

*This time...*

*...Let us shine...*

...Let us shine.*

To be continued.

ART MADE BY GoldWitherPhoenix1