Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

Jenny Pov:

I cannot believe I'm finally 18 today,I have been waitng for this day for as long as I can remember,this is the day I would be introduced into the pack and finally allowed to train along my fellow pack members.I'm an averge height teen,with tan skin and flowing black straight hair that reaches my bum and stricking green eyes that I inherited from my dad.I'm the youngest of 5 siblings.

It the last day of school which is the best time to throw the coolest 18th birthday party,My best friends April and Chad have been planning this day with me since the beginning of this year.I'm so excited I reserved the entire ace of club(most famous hangout since it named after the club from Smallville aka one of my favorite series)and bought a killer dress with sexy heels!I left nothing for last minute and everything for going as planned.

At the party:

Jenny P.O.V:

This party was amazing!My parents joined for the beginning to wish me and gave me my very own mini cooper car!!!best birthday gift so far.As usually my five sisters got me awesome outfits and jewelry and my besties got me a thee most adorable puppy!I'm naming him jack.

Jen: I just love my bday gifts thanks you!thank you,I cannot believe your did this without me knowing!url r truly a girl best friend!love you guys!'

April: Ofcuzz we had to get u sumthng we been planning ur 18th bday since we were in dippers and I knew you wanted a puppy so badly!',she was also 18 with smoky grey eyes and straight black hair.

Chad:'Lol dippers seriously april!',he was 19 with sandy brown hair and the kindest brown eyes I ever seen,he was extremely tall and towered over me and April.He and April found out they were mate(soulmates) when they turn 16 and when we first turned into wolfs.

I was luckily saved from this faith of meeting my mate,I find it ridiculous being so obsessed about one person. I could stand being in the same room as them since they were overly affectionate with each other.I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy for them but they couldn't they turn it down a little around me.

Jen:'Guyss I'm here!and get a room if url wana continue with the staring competition'.they ofcuz respect it my bday and gave me their undivided attention.

Chad:'Did y0u invite the adam pack students?',the only reason he asked because he knew of our pack riverly with their pack.

Jen:'Yep,I had no choice dad say he want to introduce me tonight so they might as well be here so we can discuss my training to go against the other alpha daughter who apparently here tonight with her family'

April:.'Well atlest her brother a looker from what little I saw earlier"

'What?!' Said Chad and I at the same time.

The Alpha son,who would take his father place in the pack is known to be one of the best fighter even to my own father which is a high compliment,according to many of the girls from school even from our own pack say he a good lucking young man but apparently no one was ever good enough to even be in his group of friend,he left school about 3 year ago and has taken up rein to train to be the alpha.