Chapter 42:

My Alpha mate is my enemy too

Chapter 42:

Hunter P.O.V:

She was back, and seem to like it here. I can't complain, having her close calms my wolf. But knowing she unaware of the dangers lurking about, put me in a bit of an unease.

Natasha: it so quite and peaceful here, even with so many, it like we in our own world...

(That because most of my pack, is  patrolling the boarders, to protect her and the rest of the woman folk, kids and elders)

Me: uhm yeah it great, we all live as a family...I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. I trust them with my life(which is you).

Natasha: wow so close...I wish I had that...back at home, my parents couldn't care less. As long as I am away, they are happy.

Me: that terrible...I cant imagine what you must have been through

Natasha: yeah well I'm suspecting they had adopted me...but hey  I am no judge...I have my faults as well...

Me: I doubt it, even if you do, it human nature. We not all perfect.

Natasha: yeah that why I became a reporter..I believe in facts, truth you know...I won't tolerate if someone lied to me..

Me:(gulp) yeah I agree...there something I need you to know...my family...these folks mean a lot to me, and I can already see the bond they have with you...You know they take you in as their daughter

Natasha: I noticed...they really sweet, especially your mom( blushing)

Me: (groaning) what did she do this time?

Natasha: nothing, just that she think I will make a great daughter in law (blushing)

Me:(growling) uhm yeah, you would...listen I got to go, please stay inside today, for me.

After leaving Natasha, I headed to the east side of my territory, someone has tempered with our boarder, and it has rogues written all over it.

Alpha Stark: what the status?

Me: Perimeter is tempered with, but no sign of them entering our grounds...it a warning. They on to Natasha!

Alpha stark: Son I think it time you told your mate, you cannot keep hiding this from her. She need to be warned and prepared.

Me: (growling) I know father! I just...she will hate me...

Alpha stark: son it clear to everyone including your mother she smitten with you, so don't be afraid!

Me: ( shaking my head) she hate being lie too...and I lie to her for so long...she won't understand dad...we got to keep her in the dark, just little longer...Jenny will come through!

Alpha stark: son I understand, and believe the prophecy like you, but we can't hang on for them, our pack is at stake, and I know by her knowing, she will be safer, knowledge is power son!

Me: (tired whisper) fine, I tell her now

I rushed back 2 the pack house, she and my mother were baking my favorite cookies

Me: hey..uhm Natasha...we need to talk

I didn't wait for her reply and go into my office and wait for her

She enters, and what happens next...well let just stay my wolf very happy...

Jenny P.O.V:

The weekend we spend at our house, was incredible, Austin made me feel alive like never before.

We shared breakfast, play games, visited family, but most importantly is we had each other. We might not have a lot of time left, but I never once let Austin think about it. This is our moment.

I won't forget it. And I am almost sure...that I could be pregnant (blushing) it can't happen this fast, but I just got this gut feeling...but I can't tell Austin otherwise he will never let me hear the end of this

Me: hmm

Austin: wake up babe, it morning and the guys are waiting...

Me: just 5 more minutes hun, come back to bed

Austin didn't need a moment to think, he climb in, held me close. For that moment, everything was perfect. Mate and my marriage couldn't been better.

Me: let go!

After getting dressed and trying not to be tempted by my mate hotness, I mean those muscles in his back, the strong jaw! Hmm I am one lucky woman

*Austin: no I am lucky, I love you jenny*

*me: I love you too*

We decided to take Drake, Chad and Jason as back up, the forest isn't safe anymore. The attacks from rogues has increase...so the spell has to be done quickly

Chad: hey! It great seeing you (hugs me) I missed you, April send her love

Me: miss you too, how is she? How the baby?

Chad: kicking her like you wouldn't believe, I think it sense me leaving...

Me: than you shouldn't come, your family need you Chad!

Chad: that right my family need me, which include you doll, I am fine, April understand and supports me and my baby will understand! So no guilt! Okay it my choice, I am your beta after all!

Me: fine(teary) you the best friend a girl couldn't ever have!

After checking we clear we head out...

The spell shall be our doom or our saving grace! I just hope we will be back in time...the tournament is in three days!

Author note:

Wow intense...I think you know what Hunter did? Hmm any ideas?

Comment and let me know

Tweet @ShyPopz
Instagram: MIZSATHAR

lot of love

Shaaira