Chapter 17:

My Alpha mate is My Enemy Too

Chapter 17:

Ashley's Pov:

At the braai:

"I'm really nervous. What if they don't come? I mean, I've been waiting for this day for so long.."I tell Nicky. I was allowed to tell her the truth since we were cousins. The Adams' Pack has always been a very important part of my life. They were my family and my home, I'm not trying to replace them, but I would like to know my birth parents.

"Don't worry! I know they'll be here! Besides, this is neutral grounds, so nothing bad can happen. Just relax! I'm surprised though, for real! I still can not believe we're all related! My father shouldn't have kept such a big secret from us.. I can't wait to meet them! And Ash, I'm always here for you. You are and will always be, my sister," said Nicky, with a smile that was very comforting.

Drake's Pov:

After that shocking revelation from Ashley, I was stunned,and I'm ashamed of how I behaved. I just walked out on her. I mean she understood and I did promise to be there, but how can I? She is the daughter of the man I despise! My personal hatred shouldn't be passed on to her, but I cannot be present, I related my dilemma to Austin and Jake. They didn't understand, of course, since I'd never told them about it before. This was my personal war. I'm always the sensible one but this, I just couldn't handle. I told them to cover for me with Ashley saying I was on patrol duty.

So as I was setting out to fufill my duty, I bumped into Hunter who had arrived just a little earlier. He greeted, so I just nodded and tried to get away as fast as I could. But, Hunter stopped me.

"Hey, do you uhm.. think Ashley would talk to me? I know I'm her brother. I just found out yesterday! And I know from Jenny that she's your mate.. I won't hurt her I promise! I just would like to know my sister.. "said Hunter.

"Yeah, of course, sure. She's anxious to meet her family. Sorry, but I've gotta to go, I'm on duty,"I said, hurriedly turning away from Hunter and leaving.

Hunter's Pov:

That was weird. From what I've heard from Jenny, Drake was one of the nicest guys in the Adams Pack. This made me feel happy for my sister. She had found her mate. I would've thought he would be with her tonight since she already seemed to know we were coming. Guess I should talk to Austin about giving him a break. "Hey Austin! How are you?" I asked him.

"I'm good thanks and yourself? Welcome to the family," said Austin, with a smile that put me at ease.

"Is it possible for me to meet Ashley? I'm desperate to meet her! If you don't mind of course, " I said quickly. I was very nervous. I was going to meet my sister after so many years! Austin took me over to where both Nicky and Ashley was standing. As soon as I looked at Ashley, I just had this feeling of an instant connection and I couldn't help myself and hugged her. She was surprised at first, but then she hugged me back. We started tearing and then talking to each other so fast that we started laughing!

We have a lot to catch up on..

Jenny's Pov:

I saw the reunion between brother and sister.. That made me miss my sisters. So, I decided to give them a call. We all spoke about what had been happening and when they heard about my troubles, they wanted to come back. But, I made them understand and they agreed just to check up now and then. After that I cut the call. I was surprises when Austin comes up to me and gaves me a hug around my waist.

"Hello Angel, you look as beautiful as always," he whispered into my ear.

"Thanks," I laughed, "I'm so happy for you and Ashley, " I told him.

Jake's Pov:

After my brother left for his patrol, I decided to investigate the matter about the Stark Pack and my brother. Why does he have this intense hate? This was the first time I had seen him filled with such anger! I approach Alpha Adam and asked permission to use his landline in his office (since it was a secure line) , he granted me permission even without waiting for a reason. I immediately phoned up an old friend of Drake, Jason. He was someone I didn't really like him very much, but he and my brother were close for some unknown reason,and I wanted an answer now.

"Hey Jason, it's Jake. As soon as you get this message, please phone me back. It's urgent. Something's up with Drake and I know you can help,"I told his voice mail.

Jason's Pov:

After a late night of partying, I get home to Jake's message. He never liked me, so I was curious as to why he would phone on a private line. As I listened to the voicemail, I started packing, I'm going back home, after years, to a Pack that hates me.

This has to end.

Author Note: 

What the reason of Drake anger? And What the reason no one like Jason? 

And what a cute reunion for Hunter and Ashley! 

So Tweet @ShyPopz or Comment or Vote and let me know what you guys think?

Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Lot of love

Shaaira