Chapter 12:

My Alpha Mate is My Enemy Too

Chapter 12:

Austin's Pov:

It been two days since Jenny has returned safely home, but I haven't received any messages or phone calls from her. This was making me and my wolf nervous. Why was she avoiding me? Did something happen to her there? Would she ever tell me? The thoughts swarmed in my head, making me pace around. I'm going to make Hunter pay for this!

"Hey! Listen up guys. I can't take this anymore. I need something to do. Why don't we host a prebattle tournament, so that we can get some action? I'm tired of all this paperwork and meetings. Time for some fun. What do you guys say?" I asked the Twins.

"As long as we get to kick some wolf-mate butts I'm in! I need some challenges!"Agreed Jake.

"Yeah, I'm in too! But make it interesting, and only invite the top three fighters in each pack. I need a serious challenge. All this waiting is making my wolf antsy," Drake said.

So, it was settled and we just needed my father's approval, which really shouldn't be a problem. We started planning our game and training. I wanted our pack to host it a week from today.

Later in my father's office:

"Hey Pops! The guys and I decided it's time we hosted a little battle tournament with the top three fighters from each pack in this region. We need to prepare and what better way than to host this? We do need to exercise our wolfs more! All this waiting is making me nervous! I can't sleep or eat. It's ridiculous!"I said, frustrated.

"It's fine, go ahead. But, be warned, the Moonstone and the Stark Pack need to be invited, so there's a chance both Jenny and Hunter will be present. As my successor, I hope you will afford them the right to battle without any discrimination, relationship caused or personal wise. Do I make myself clear?"Said Dad, in his alpha tone.

"Yes, I understand. But just one thing. Jenny is my mate, so whether she likes it or not, I will not fight her!' I said, putting my foot down.

Over the next few days I'm busy preparing for my battle tournament. First, I invited the other Packs, who all replied immediately saying that they would love to come. Once all the organizing was done, Jake, Drake and I started prepping for the tournament. Being the host comes with a certain requirements. One of them being, making it through the first level of tests, which will be done the day before the actual tournament, to ensure that only wolves who are fully trained participate.

I used the constant training and organising as an opportunity. I almost forgot (or tried to forget about Jenny and her silence), but I'm stuborn as hell and won't phone her first!

The Day before the Tournament:

The buzz in our Open field was breathtaking. The stages were set to test the wolf's agility, speed, power and bite strength. There would be no one-on-one battles today. We first want to make sure there isn't anyone entering who isn't trained enough. We take this competition very seriously since we are the hosts and we take our competitors as fellow brothers, and therefore, their health and well being is important to us.

Author Note:

Twitter ShyPopz

 Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Lots of Love

Shaaira 

Vote, Tweet or Comment, Love to hear from you guys!