Chapter 6:

My Alpha Mate is My Enemy Too:

Chapter 6:

Austin's Pov:

We finally arrived at her Parents' house. I was so nervous, my heart was beating super-fast and my wolf was going crazy, demanding to be let out to go after our mate. I held back my wolf , warning him that she wouldn't be pleased with behavior like that, as I walked towards the house with my family.

Jenny's Pov:

"OMG! He's outside my house! What is he doing here?!"I said to myself. I was in a middle of (yet another) daydream about him, when I caught his scent, which started driving my wolf crazy, then I looked out and saw him with his entire family. I can already hear my parents greeting them and inviting them in!

Austin's Pov:

Her parents let us in, I greeted them with a warm smile. I had already met her father and had admired him for long time. He was a good Alpha, taking his pack to new heights.

"What a pleasant surprise! If we had known you all would be visiting, I would have prepared better! But, none the less, welcome!"Said Jenny's mother, the Luna of the Moonstone pack.

"We apologies for coming so suddenly, out of the blue, but my son has been very anxious to see his mate again. He's been a thorn in our sides since he saw her last. I'm hoping this visit would calm him down,"said my mother. I groaned internally, but both families started laughing, at my expense.

I looked up, instantly aware she was in the room, her beauty simply takes my breath away.

Standing up, I forgot I had a cup of tea in my hand, which her mother had served us, and had now fallen and landed on the floor with giant crash and shattered to pieces. I blushed at my stupid blunder and apologized while picking up the pieces, cursing myself in my head, while my dear sister, Nicole, is trying very hard (and failing) to hide a giggle.

Jenny, helped me and when she offered her hand for the pieces I picked up, I touched her hand and I felt sparks run through my body. She quietly excused herself to go throw away the broken teacup. Nicole followed her, I wondered why, but I really do hope they get along. My sister is very important to me and her opinion matters.

Jenny's Pov:

I was getting so nervous as I was going down the stairs! I knew they were waiting for me so I couldn't just pretend to hide in my room like a hermit! Just as I reached the last step, he stood up and Bam! There goes the teacup. The blush that followed, was so absolutely adorable, I could've started at it for hours without getting bored. No lies!

I went over to help, as I took the broken bits from him, his hand touched mine. I felt this incredible spark run through me, which made me all the more nervous, so I excused myself quickly to calm my fast beating heart. Then , his sister, Nicole came along. We never did see a lot of each other in school, although we were in the same grade. She was one of those, very athletic people and she usually chilled outside. Where as, I didn't.

We entered the kitchen quietly, as I put the broken teacup bits in the bin, she spins me around and surprised me with a giant bear hug. At first I was shocked, but quickly warmed up to her and hugged her back.

"Welcome to the family!I'm Nicole but everyone calls me Nicky. It's great to finally meet you, but I just want you to know, if you do anything to hurt my bro, you'll have to deal with me,"she said.

"Well Nicky," I laughed, "I'm Jenny and it really is great to meet you as well,"I said softly back. I knew we would get along well, since she's just like April.

"Congrats on becoming the next Alpha! It's a huge step from what I've seen of my brother's training! Intense stuff!" Nicky joked," So, how's your training going?"She then asked.

"Thank you! I haven't actually officially started with it yet. It's just been such a confusing couple of days, so my dad gave me a little bit of a breather to get my head sorted," I confided to her.

"Is it the mate thing with my brother?" She asked.

"Yes,"I replied honestly.

"Aww, don't sweat it! He really is nice guy once you get to know him! Don't listen to the rumors. Plus, you're not alone. It's been pretty intense for him as well. He's really happy to be mated with you," she told me.

"I know but this whole thing about us being enemies! And I'm also an alpha! How can we work?!" I said, the frustration and stress leaking into my voice.

"Well, on that note I can't say. But I do know if you really are committed, you both will be able to work it out. We're all here to help as well," she reassured me.

"You really are sweet, thanks Nicky,' I say with small smile. "We should get back in there before they think we're killing each other," I said laughing.

As we entered back in the room, I greeted everyone with smile, then, heart thumping, I walked over to Austin and asked if we could go outside to talk a little in private. He agreed quite readily!

We walked for a little while in a comfortable silence, there was a cool breeze outside and we found a nice spot to sit down.

"So, I'm guessing by the smile, you and my sister

are getting along?' Austin asked me softly.

"Yep, she's a really great girl," I say honestly.

"That's great! She means a lot to me, and having you both get along makes me happy. I , uhm.." he coughed, " ..really think you look beautiful in that dress," he said.

"Thanks, it's my favorite dress!' I said, while blushing at the compliment, "You look quite dashing yourself, " I said softly.

As we spoke, I started to really admire him. He truly was different and unique. I like how his eyes twinkle when he talks about his family. He's also very down to earth, and asked me a lot about my opinion on stuff, and he listens to what I have to say. He's very easy to get along with! He has a great smile with the most adorable dimples on his cheeks. He's also very educated and did a short course in IT while training to be the next Alpha. He told me how he wants to follow in his father's footsteps and be a great Alpha, which I don't doubt for a second is exactly what he will do.

After all that, we go back into the house. I sat next to him as we joined in the conversation with our families. His father is hilarious! And his mother was adorable! It was so easy to warm up to them. Not to mention, his friends even offered to share some dirt on Austin,which I just laughed off. All in all, the visit was a great success. He even asked me out on a date for next week Saturday, I said yes.

Then, as he was leaving he gave me a peck on my forehead,"Goodbye my angel. See you soon."

At that moment, I just melted, a huge smile plastered on my face as I walked back into the house. 

Lots of love

Shaaira 

Tweet me 

Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Please comment and Vote, I would love to hear what you guys think?