Chapter 25:

My Alpha Mate is my enemy too

Chapter 25:

Austin Pov:
"Get ready,on your mark!"I yelled to my wolf pack,we were preparing for the obstacle course in the tournament,"Go!Go!"I yell when I saw everyone in position,Jake was a little ahead of Drake,while Nicky,Ashley and the rest weren't far behind,even Jason seem to take part,I guess everyone want to be prepared for the tournament.

After the race which with no surprise was won by Jake,he was our fastest wolf and best tracker.We decided to practice sparring,I was teamed up with Drake,while Jake and Jason, and Nicky and Ashley also paired up. We turned into our wolfs, we moved around in a circle,citing each other and waiting for one of us to attack first,I knew Drake best move was his defense,he can outweigh any opponent making them attack first,he was very strategic,but to my surprise,he lunged forward and with my quick reflexes I deflected it,than I quickly take a back lunge with my hinge legs,he deflected it as well,than for the next few minutes we kept going at each other but no touching,soon afterward I notice a slight slowness toward his left side,so I quickly fake a right and butt head him on his left side,he stumbled but regain his stance,I knew this was a stalemate,so we both turned back into human form,and start tackling each other.

Nicky Pov:
"I still cannot believe that the tournament almost here,I'm so excited,do you think we get a chance to fight?"I asked Ashley,

"with the moves you showing now I'm sure you will"she say,as she sidestep a headbutt,we were busy practicing sparing in our wolf forms,it was fun and since we can talk through our mind link it was easier to fight.

We were at it for another hour before we decided to take a water break, and was joined by Jake and Jason. "So how our fair ladies doing?"Said Jason,"we are fine,url are getting quite good,and I see u got a good hold Jason"said Nicky,"hey I was as good as him"said Jake,"of cause u r darling,lol just teasing"say Nicky,and splash water at him,he laughs and start splashing at her,than it turn into water fight with Ashley and Jason joining in,we were all soaked

Author Note:

Short and Sweet

Vote, Tweet or Comment!

Tweet 

Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Lots of Love

Shaaira