Chapter 49:

My Alpha Mate is My Enemy Too

Chapter 49:

Jenny P.O.V:

The war is finally over, we celebrated for weeks after that, we couldn't contain our excitement at the new couple's marriages, plus I had some exciting news of my own. After discovering my abilities of being a white wolf, I felt the need to give back to my pack, I might be Alpha female, but my heart lies with my mate, so as joint effort both our Packed joined, and the land that separated us is invisible with all the new changes. We trained because no matter what we still were in high alert, it our duty together to protect what ours, and soon our children.

Jen: I cannot believe how much has changed, it surreal!

Austin: Believe it babe, it all thanks to you, without your special powers we might not be here together, and I might not have be able to share this amazing news to our parents! They going to be ecstatic! Especially since this is where it all begins again!

Jen: Shhss you don't want everyone to know!

Austin: why not?! I want to scream it toward the sky! This is the second best day of my life! First is meeting you! I love you Mrs Adam!

Jen: And I love you and baby boo!

Just than a heavy pregnant April and Chad join us

Chad: Sit down hun, you carry for two!

April: shut up I am perfectly capable to stand! I am preggies not an invalid! Gosh Chad you are such a father figure! I feel sorry for our daughter!

Jen: (laughing) here comes our grumpy parents! Hey hun! Come let get some sweet lemon for my sweet darling bestie and her angel!

Chad: (whisper a thank you) so bud what with the meeting at you guys place?

Austin: It not a meeting, it dinner and it about time the group got together for some fun times!

After everyone pop in even Hunter, his mate and his friends were invited as well.

The house is buzzing with laughing and joy, the newlywed couple Jake and Nicky couldn't keep their hands off we literally had to drag them apart, Yoh I doubt we were even that bad
It was time we told them, I am busting with excitement!

Austin: Heyyy! My sexy wife would like a word with everyone so keep the trap shut! Go ahead hun!

Jen: Guyss Austin and I are pregnant!

Everyone including our parents jump for joy at the news! We were circled around and congratulated and Austin couldn't stop patting my belly! He such a crack!

Everyone left leaving us to enjoy the knowledge we going to be PARENTS!!!!!

Epilogue:

The season of romance carried on, I am 6 month pregnant when we attend Drake and Ashley wedding, it is absolutely beautiful, the girls (April and Nicky) and I couldn't contain our tear of joy.

It is beautiful ceremony, when they exchanged their vows I remembers mines to Austin, we truly been through so much and now we so happy, and when we found out it a boy! We just contain our excitement and bought ton of baby clothes!

Cant help be like any new born parents, lucky we getting some much need practice from April and Chad cutie Bridget, yes they had their baby girl six month ago and let me just tell you, it a mission and half! But we enjoy being Godparents!
As for the four major Pack we will be in peace for a long time to come, My enemy is now my one true partner and I couldn't imagine life without him, our Pack and Family!

Author note:
Wow it an end of my first story! It been a great experience writing it, I learnt a lot and I love it! I am glad to have made some awesome fans through it, and I hope ull continue to support me in my other awesome stories I plan on writing!

For now we got our happy couples enjoying their love! I hope it a ending ull want!

Please comment and let me know what you guys think?

P.S Even those that never comment before! 

Tweet @ShyPopz

Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Lots of Love

Shaaira

Vote, Comment or Tweet me!