Chapter 2: Austin

My Alpha mate is my enemy too

Chapter2:Austin pov

I'm 21 year old Alpha wolf,with shaggy dark brown hair that kept short,I'm strong build with 8 pack(not bragging) and I'm about 6.8 in height.My main purpose in life is always to succeed in following my father footsteps,his is my mentor,playmate and bestfriend.

I'm one of 8 siblings,I'm second last with a younger sister called Nicole(but I call her Nicky for short).I'm very protective over her since we been very close since she was born.

I also have two best friends since school,Jake and Drake,twin brothers with similar blond-ash hair that short as well and bright green eyes,they have been with me through thick and thin,we fought many battles together and they are my beta and third man when I'm become Alpha of Adams Pack.

There just one step left for me to complete according to my father before I step into his shoes,is to find my mate. In human term it called soulmates.I have never understood the need for my mate but as I grow up and saw the love of my parents,who I might add are mates,had me thinking it not such a bad thing.

Me *Shouting*:'I don't understand why I need to attend,they just going to be silly girls and drunk dudes there,it not a party for young lady such  as urself and plus worse of it a moonstone pack party,I refuse to be seen in such a gathering!' this to my one and only Nicky

Who after finding out with be introduced to the pack and join the fight ranks,I can't believe my small Nicky is 18!just felt like yesterday she was playing with those annoying dolls.

Three hour later:Austin pov

I can't believe she pull the bro code on me!sometimes my sister make me so mad!

'Aw guys stop groaning if I have to suffer so do you'I said to the twin who I dragged along with me as company,'atlest there some talent here tonight,those chicks in reds are hot' said Jake,he was the player of our group,while drake was the shy twin,

'Shut up Jake!and u mister alpha owes us big time for tonight'said drake in stern voice,it the first time I seen him so serious.'Whoa dude what-sup?!I mean it just a party!'I said,'

Ai I'm sorry man just all these girls are making me nervous'said drake with a shrug,this was because everywhere we turned we were surrounded with all these so called barbies of the packs,they just make us sick,I wanted to meet someone who down to earth and won't mind getting dirty.

As I turned around another corner,I smelt the most divine smell in my entire life,it was a rosemary and honey,my wolf who until this point only had battles on it mind,was going crazy!it was like trying to take over and run to that amazing smell!I knew at the moment I had found my mate!