Chapter 3:

My Alpha Mate is My enemy too:

Chapter 3:Jenny Pov;

I'm very nervous it the time of my introduction into the wolf pack,I have been waiting my entire life for this one moment,it was my time to shine.My father always told me to keep the fact that I'm a pure white wolf from my friends and fellow wolf-mates,reasoning being that I'm a pure wolf and I'm more powerful than an average wolf even more since I have alpha blood in me.I didn't fine that particular interesting since I always felt weak compare to my brothers.

To begin the ceremony I had to wear my old clothes to allow for me to shift at the right moment,that when my father wishes to reveal my so called 'true identity'.

'Good luck!'Shouted my two best buddies,I smiled weakly at them as I started to get little nervous but I was excited as well.As I was called onto the stage by my father the most divine smell of woodsy and pine passed my sensitive nose,it was the most intoxicating smell ever,I wonder where it came from.

'Attention!Attention Alpha Moonstone would like your undivided attention!Attention"yelled my father Beta Granger

"It honor me to see so many young and old present at my daughters 18th birthday'said my Father in his alpha tone,'this moment in any wolf life is very important but today is especially special for me and my family since we have big announcement to make along side my darling daughter introduction'said my father,I looked shocked this was the first I heard of it and added to that that smell was driving my wolf crazy she wanted out already!.

'It give me great pleasure in announcing my daughter,Jenny Moonstone,is a Alpha Female and will be taking my place as Alpha when I step down at the end of this year'said my father,his was smiling but could see the seriousness that I knew it was the truth,I was shocked!I was for the first time speechless,I always assumed one of my brother's would take over,and added to that I had less than 3 months to take up the leadership role!.

'Welcome to our Pack,Jenny Moonstone,Do you accept all conditions of being my in training Alpha female as well as a warrior wolf for my pack'said my father in his alpha tone,but had huge smile,that undoubtedly found it way to my face,

"I do,I Jenny Moonstone Accept this duty with pride and joy and would do whatever it take to lead our pack to serenity we have dreamed of since long before our time'I said with such sincerity and in strong alpha tone,

There was gasped of shocked rocket through the crowed especially from the other pack,I was ofcouse given the signal to turn into my wolf to complete my induction,as I shifted I felt light as feather and felt more powerful than I ever felt in my life,but there was this hallow feeling that was nagging me to go toward that delicious smell,I was so confused but keep my mind clear and used my mind link to communicate that they will accept me and I will prove to be a fair and justices leader for the Moonstone Pack.

Next thing I knew I felt a powerful shift to my right,It was the Alpha son of the Adam Pack,His was a gorgeous grey wolf,He was huge with the most intense grey-blue eyes I ever seen,He looked up toward me and we instantly felt our wolf scream.'Mate!'.

Nooooooooooo!!this cannot be happening to me!

Austin Pov:

My mate is Jenny Moonstone,soon to be Alpha female!,I couldn't hold my wolf back any longer after he had seen her shift into the most gorgeous white wolf,white wolf are the rarest wolf color in our race,and not only that but there said that the person who is a white wolf is the purest as they come!.My wolf was happy to be mated not only to an amazing,sweet and purest wolf-female but also a powerful Alpha female.As I walked up to the stadium where she was looking at me in shell shock,the entire room was silent,next thing I knew I was nuzzling her and putting my scent on her letting all male-wolf she is off-limits.

Jenny POV:

His,his wolf is just so dreamy,what?!noo I didn't just say that did I?!I'm so confused especially having him so close and intoxicating me more with his smell,I just couldn't handle it!I mean I'm an Alpha Female it my responsibility to act in all situations with fairness and justices,therefore I went behind the curtain and changed back into my human form and wore my clothes I left there,And walk back and say in what I hope to be a confident Alpha voice.

"I guess you all wondering what just happened as shock as I am with you,I'm certain Mister Adam here is my mate,but before he get all happy I'm recognizing him as my mate,he will have to prove to be worthy of me,I'm after all a daddy girl,who love challenges,so on the 14th moon(meaning in 7 months time) from now I will be holding a challenges to test whether Mister Adam is worthy to be my Mate,as my Father had to do before for my mother'