Chapter 5:

My Alpha Mate is My Enemy Too.

Chapter 5:

Jenny's P.O.V:

After being rushed out of the club,my father and his Beta sit in front of me in the Alpha's office in our pack house. This is where my dad handles all official pack business.

"Firstly,I would just like to say how extremely proud of you I am, taking all tonights events in your stride. A perfect Alpha female, and just like my daughter. I understand you have questiones regarding that, as well as why I never mentioned anything until tonight,but there are more pressing matter to discuss. You have to understand, you're first and foremost my daughter. Meaning we have to discuss that Austin is your mate and how you feel about that. Remember I'm your father not the Alpha first, okay?" said my dad in a rushed and passionate voice. This is what I love about my dad, he always is compassionate and understanding, not to mention, a total optimist.

"To be honest dad, I'm so confused! I mean I know I love him already, my wolf is very excited about being mates with another Alpha, but I mean he's our enemy! And I know nothing about him, but I feel like every fiber of my being, already knows him! Just being away from him right now is torture, but at the same time I can't be near him! I don't want a mate, I didn't like the idea of being someone's possession, or being madly obsessed!" I ranted, and all my father did was nod silently and listen,while Granger Beta was wide eyed, making me feel sub-conscious.

"The feeling for your mate stems from your wolf, we believe it's something like Destiny, but also a deep desire down in your very heart. As for not knowing him, you can always check up on him with those social network operations and you can meet him. As for him being our enemy,well I won't agree with that statement. Yes, he does compete with us at the battles, but he is also a fellow-werewolf and we all respect each other. Your perception on what a mate is, can only be changed by the one person who is your mate, " said my dad, with understanding in his eyes.

I started crying, because it really was too much to take in! I'm extremely exhausted and emotionally drained.

As I cried, I noticed my father held me close, like he used to do when I was a little girl. This eventually made me fall asleep, because when I awoke, I was in my room again. I guess my father must have brought me back home after my little cry session.

I definitely need some serious girl talk, I thought, phoning April to see if she could come over and spend the day. Immediately after dialing her number she picked up. "Jen, doll are you ok? I was so worried! We tried coming over last night, but your dad wouldn't allow us to see you , saying you were asleep!" Rushed April.

"I'm not feeling all that grand.. I think I'm still in shock April! I just don't know how to feel or what to do? I need a hug, get over here fast!" I said hurriedly, because I started crying again.

Over the next couple of days, I just stayed in my room and talk things over and over and over with April and Chad who joined us later.

So far, I only came up with the idea that I should give Austin a chance, but it would be on my terms. And the whole Alpha female thing will be put on backburner, since my father doesn't mind another year being an Alpha, not to mention, I was still not ready for such huge step.

After some research thanks to my dad's brilliant idea, I found out a little bit about Austin:

Name: Austin

Age: 21

Status: Alpha of Adam Pack

Sibling: 5 older brothers, namely Chris, Micheal, Duke, Shaun and Derek and one younger sister named Nicole.

Hobbies: Soccer, music, reading and xbox.

Fav colour: Green

Fav food: His mom's roast

Role model: His father and mother

Best friends: Jake and Drake (twins)

Car: LandRover- Black

Dreamgirl: Someone who can stand her own ground; honest and loyal; who is powerful in her own right, some one who can strike up a conversation on any random topic and just spend endless days talking about anything.

DreamJob: Alpha of Adam Pack.

He sounds dreamy right? My perfect match, according to both my bestfriends. I got to admit he was very honest in his profile and he does seem very down to earth.

One thing's for sure, I'm not gonna make it easy for him, he's gonna have to earn my trust and my love, just like my father had to do when he wanted to marry my mother.