Chapter 3:

My Alpha Mate is my enemy too:

Chapter four:

Austin P.O.V:

It been two week since she told the packs about this so called challenge,I wasn't afraid,I would do anything to get her by my side.But I first need to see her,after her announcement her father and his beta made a quick escape and I couldn't fellow since it would seem I'm intruding.

So today I decide to go over to her house with my parents and sister to make the first official meeting.I was outside waiting for my sister who insist on coming with me and the guys,I invited them along since I take them as my brothers.I trusted them with my life.

'Would you hurry up already,we going to be late!'I yelled through mind-link with Nicky,

'I'm ready!arg u such a patsy,she aint going anywhere!plus she is my sister to be I have to make a good first impression as well you know!'Said Nicky in her stern voice.

After waiting another 5 minutes she appeared with floral knee-length dress and her hair was in an elegant bun that had hair tangled out of the side,she look beautiful,I saw the guys mouth hanging,after all Nicky was all tomboyish since she was little kid and we teased her a lot about it 

"Ready!let's go!"Said Nicky,

I saw Jake opening the back door for her looking at her with eyes I knew I had when I looked at Jenny that night,I mind-linked with Jake,

"Why you never told me you are mates with my sister?!',

"I'm sorry man I didn't know until a minute ago,seem like my wolf is late bloomer when it comes to recognizing it mate,you know I would do anything to prove to you that I will look after her with my life,my players days are long behind me now,please say you not mad?!"Said Jake 

"As long as you mean every word you have my blessing but if I see a single tear from her eyes from you,you are good as died"I said staring with my alpha mode full on.

"Would you guys care to stop the testosterone,I knew since I was sixteen that Jake is my mate,I just didn't want a mate at the time so I hide my scent around him for these two year,I am after all an alpha daughter and alpha sister I do have standard,and brother dear we better get moving if you want to catch up with mom and dad,and they already know about Jake and me'said Nicky with rolling eyes.

Nicky P.O.V:

Gosh my brother can be such a scatterbrain,lucky he has me around to help,and I hope that chick Jenny is up to standard I kept for my bro future bride,no one will mess with the Adam pack under my watch,in school I was always in sport teams and getting into trouble,I haven't actually know much about Jenny,guess this is a good a chance as any,even though we are enemies,

I always felt the Adam pack and Moonstone had similar ground that why we could maintain a mutual agreement that benefits both pack.

And back to my mate,the gorgeous Jake Finch,I known about him since my sixteen birthday but since his wolf didn't sense me I waited patiently these two year for some sort of recognition,it wasn't until a good friend of mines mentioned that it wouldn't hurt to dress a little girly to see if it help get his attention,he was a player but he never broken a heart and he was always so sweet to me.

So here I was in this hideous floral dress standing in front of these most drop dead gorgeous guy that I had a crush on since childhood and in love with him since I knew he was my mate,my wolf jump with joy when finally his wolf awoken and recognized as his mate!but ofcouse my irritating brother had to ruin the moment threatening him,I mean I can look after myself,and I was of age.

While in the car,Jake admits to his twin about me who surprise us by saying he has known since my birthday,when I started acting strangely and more attentive  toward Jake than before,at this point I was blushing bright red,but they all just laughed it off and we continue with my brother jittery nerves at finally being close to his mate after two week of separation,I remember how difficult it was when they used to go out to battle,I had this hollow feeling that made it almost Impossible to breathe at times which lead me to keep inquiring not only about my brother but Jake in particular welfare,that how my parent found out,they were excited for me since their known Jake since he was born.

During the car ride me and Jake finally had a chance to have a private conversation through our mate mind link,'I'm sorry for being such a duffer"said Jake,

"lol It fine,you can thank Haley for opening your eyes,she told me maybe I needed to dress a little girly for your wolf to awaken'I said giggling,

"To be honest I prefer you in your own clothes,you were always beautiful to me,it just I never wanted to mess the friendship we had,I think the reason my wolf was passive was because he didn't see any threat to your attention being taken away from me,but when you came down and I saw my brother jaw dropped made me feel this intense jealousy and this prompt my wolf to want to claim you so no male would ever see you'said Jake softly.

This made me melt,I take his hand in mines and we sit in comfy silence as we head to the other pack land.