Chapter 22:

My Alpha Mate is my enemy too

Chapter 22:

Hunter's Pov:

"The Adam and Moonstone Packs have joined us for a meeting to discuss next months' challenge, which would be the perfect opportunity to get rid of our Rouge problem."

"I decided we should make our stand in a month from now. We will get the rouges to enter and challenge them. For our safety, we will prepare our best and get Jenny ready. She will have to fight their leader, as per tradition," I said.

"I agree,"said both Alpha Moonstone and Alpha Adam, although Austin didn't look too pleased when it was decided it would be best if I trained Jenny since I had fought against them and knew their weak spots.

"I think it's a good idea if I add an extra challenge, for Austin. I want to have him prove himself by completing three tasks", said Jenny.

At first I was confused about this, then I remembered, she mentioned that she had issued a challenge for Austin, something similar to what her dad had to go through.

"Its simple and I need your help Hunter. We'll discuss it later, after training," she said, so I just nodded. How am I going to help with this?

Austin's Pov:

It makes my blood boil to think of them spending time together. Although he's my new found cousin, I still don't trust him around Jenny. They're too close and that irks me. And, now with her saying my challenge involves Hunter, it just adds fuel, so I just stormed out the meeting and went for a run. I was in the No man's land when all of a sudden I was surrounded by Rouges.

I shouldn't have been running here in the first place. I shouldn't be running when I was so angry! And angry for no reason. I knew that, but still the anger was there, ever present, fuming. I growled at them, glaringly. I was fighting a losing battle, I was just one, where as there were at least 15 of them, perhaps more. I managed to get some heavy blows in though.

"So, I finally meet the White wolf's mate. What a shame she's too busy with her best pal, Hunter," he sneered at me. I snapped at him and growled, "I got a message for your pretty little mate, she's ours!" He said and left me on the ground. I was hurt, badly beaten, but I didn't want to worry anyone, so I just managed a mind link with Drake.

*"In no man's land,was attacked, need help.. " before he could answer I was out.

Drake's Pov:

*"In no man's land, was attacked, need help.." Austin's mind  link was like a pulse, and drifted away. I was still in the meeting, but I knew this was no joke. I rushed out without excusing myself and mind linked Jason and Jake, *"Austin hurt. Jason need to go check up while I'm on my way, and Jake, come up with an excuse for me rushing out, don't let them panic!"* I said quickly.

Jake's Pov:

Oh gosh, now wasn't the time for this! I could see Austin was getting angry at the thought of Hunter being around Jenny. I mind linked with Nicky,*"Hey keep a watch on your brother he's on a warpath! Hunter and Jenny are Training together and he rushed out"*.

I knew she would understand,*"Okay, hey just know I have eyes only for you, I love you,"*she said. That made me smile, she knew me so well.

*"Austin's hurt. Jason needs to go check while I'm on my way, and Jake needs to come up with an excuse for my absence!"* Drake ordered.

*"Fine,"*said Jason.

*"I got it this side, don't stress and keep me posted"*."

"Alpha Adam, Drake went to check on a bridge construction, said something was off. That's why he rushed off. He said to please excuse him," I said loudly so that everyone would hear.

Author Note:

Oh no poor Austin, Let hope they get to him in time! 

Tweet 

Instagram:MIZSATHAR

Vote, Tweet and Comment, Love hearing from you guys!

Lots of love

Shaaira