Chapter 37:

My Alpha mate is my enemy too

Chapter 37:

Jenny P.O.V:

After getting attacked by another pack, I wasn't so sure of myself, this white wolf seems more like a curse than a gift

Luckily none of us got hurt, I was especially worried about April, she had just shared the greatest news about being a mom! I can't believe my best friends are going to be parents, they plan on a shotgun wedding, which I think is so romantic!

The doctor confirmed none of her injuries effected the child, luckily she's a wolf so she healed fast. I think Chad stayed with her right through the night, I felt bad because they attacked to get to me.

Jenny: I'm so sorry guys, it's all my fault, we never should've went!(Teary eyes)

Chad: Never say that again, do you hear me, I love April and would die if anything happens to her or our baby, but I would also die if I ever lost you, we are first family than friends! And it's my duty as your beta to protect you, my pack is my family and I know with all honesty April feels the same right hun?

April: ofcouse! You are my other half jenny, even if you didn't have the white wolf curse, I would defend and be by your side no matter what! And don't ever forget that!

With that we all knew that no matter what we would get through it together! And that I got the two greatest people in the world as my best friends.

After healing April and Chad got married and moved into the Pack house, it is the sweetest ceremony I had ever seen, made me miss Austin so much.

So when he came to fetch me and didn't hesitate to go with him, my father and Chad were against it since the attack, but my trust in my mate prove more than their fear, so they allowed me

I was curious as to why all this cloak and dagger but I knew that Austin Pack would never put him in harms way, so we went on this trip trusting his friends.

Upon arriving at a cottage, there is a young pretty woman waiting.

Caroline: Hey Alpha and Luna, my name is Caroline and I'm a witch!

Austin P.O.V:

I quickly mind link with Jake: Dude There's a woman here claiming she's a witch?

Jake: It's true, she will be able to help us with the war...We need to know who we up against...

Me: okay I'm trusting you! Take care of the pack we will be back soon

Jake: um don't tell Drake, but uhm we kind of have a situation with Ashley...She's been kidnapped, but Hunter is helping and he says he knows where she is! So don't stress!

Me: (getting mad) Don't get angry! I just leave for one day and already there's a mess!(Calming) Sorry I know it's hard, but please be careful, they crafty, and keep me updated, I will send Drake back, he needs to know!

Jake: okay you know what's best, good luck bro!

Me: Same to you

After cutting the link, I drag Drake aside and told him what happened before I could complete what I wanted to say, he shifted and rushed to get back

I mind linked him quickly before he could cut

"Goodluck! I know she will be fine and don't get into any trouble and that's an order" I used my Alpha voice, I can't afford to have him lossing it.

I explained to Jason, Jenny and Caroline. I would've let Jason help, but we need back up. He understood and stayed.

While Caroline told us the story of her family.

This is getting really interesting.

Author note:
I just love cliffhangers! Don't you! Lol
Stay tuned to find out what happens!

Vote, Tweet and Comment

Love to hear from you!

Tweet @ShyPopz
Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Lot of love
Shaaira