Chapter 19:

My Alpha Mate is my enemy too:

Chapter 19:

At the braai:

Jenny's Pov:

"I guess this whole situation is going to change things... Hunter and Ashley are your cousins. How do you feel about it?" asked Austin.

"To be honest, I'm overwhelmed. I mean I've got family in the Stark Pack, and that just complicates things. Although they are my family, the Stark Pack is still in major trouble and although I understand, I'm not sure of where we stand with regards to all the issues? I mean, I know you want to deal with this problem alone, and so does Hunter. But, this affects my Pack as well. You are their future Luna," he said.

"Luna or Alpha female, don't forget I am a white wolf. With that comes complications. First, I need to help my pack and Hunter's. His mother and I are both rare wolfs, and until we figure out a way to solve our Rouge problem, I can't think about us... But, one thing I know for sure, is that you are my mate and this distance is killing me. Let's just forget about everything for one night and just be two normal people"I said with a heavy sigh.

"Yes, I agree. Enough problem talks! Let's join the party,"said Austin, grabbing my hand.

Well, after all the revelations, we had one night to just enjoy a moment of happiness together. We all just joked around, danced around, talked about nonsense! Really, all we did was have a good time. Even our parents were getting along! This was the first time in a while where we just relaxed, acted like teenagers and normal folk. But as usual, nothing ever lasts long.

Everyone started leaving so they said their goodbyes. Just Hunter, his family, Austin and family and my family stayed behind. I was exhausted by then and I just dragged Austin along to sit with me.

"My feet are killing me!" I complained.

"It's those heels of yours!" He said laughing, "Would you like a massage? I've been told I have soothing fingers,"he said, a smirk on his face.

I blush and rolled my eyes. "Haha, you're so funny, " I said, fake punching him on the shoulder. He ruffled my hair.

"Stop it you!" I shouted, laughing. He laughed as well.

"Guess it's time to meet your aunt?" I asked softly. He stood up and held out his hand, I took it. So, we walked hand-in-hand towards adults who were standing around and talking. From what I could gather, things seemed a little tense but, considering the circumstances, it was going much better than anticipated!

"Hello I'm Jenny. Austin's mate and fellow white wolf," I said cheerfully.

"I'm Luna Stark. It's an honor to meet you! My son and his friends praise you a lot. It's great to finally meet the girl who has changed and inspired my son. I'm forever in your debt," she said to me.

"I'm Austin, Alpha of Adam Pack"said Austin.

"You're gone so big! Last time I saw you, you were in diapers! I hope you can forgive me and see me as an aunt one day.. I would love to get to know you and Nicky... I'm... just so happy tonight... My family is all here," she said with tears in her eyes. She and Luna Adam quickly excused themselves and headed towards the bathroom.

"I must say, it's an honor to meet you as well Jenny. I have always heard stories of you all," said Alpha Stark, Hunter's father. "Same here! Wish we had met in better circumstances," I say honestly.

Austin's Pov:

After we all left from the Moonstone Pack's territory, we headed back home. I already missed Jenny, so I decided to phone her when I got into bed.